debating what to get to protect my tour

full body skin (probably bodyguardz or phantom skinz)

screen skin + case

right now on my storm i have an IS screen skin + casemate case

i like the screen cover but i dont know how the entire body skin is?

any suggestions or advice?
    07-10-09 03:50 PM
    has anyone ever tried the full body screens before?
    07-10-09 04:35 PM
    I ordered a case and screen skin... This is my first blackberry and smart phone so I have no idea how it will be... hopefully its a good combination...
    07-10-09 04:56 PM
    This is my question! Do the screen skins actually work? It seems like they would come off.
    07-10-09 05:37 PM
    I have been trying to decide the same. I saw some really cool looking skin with an abstract design, but wonder how well that holds up and how easy it is to put on. If it really even protects the device or just makes it look nice. Also, if it's taken off, will it mess up the device? Decisions, decisions . . .
    07-10-09 06:15 PM
    what kind of case.. those rubbery ones or clear plastic ones to cover the whole thing? or like a holster case.
    i just ordered a phantomskinz screen only. i've tried bse, bodyguardz, zaggs.. so going to see how phantom's is.
    just gonna use screen skin + holster that comes with it most likely
    i dont like the rubbery feel of the skins when i use the device nor do i like the ugly look of a lot of cases.. but i do want my screen protected since that's what i have to really look at most. other body scratches won't bother me too much.
    07-10-09 06:20 PM
    The case I ordered is a silicone case:

I hope it doesn't suck...
    07-10-09 06:33 PM
    I go with the screen protector and a silicone case.
    07-10-09 07:03 PM
    After more research, I am strongly leaning toward the black, carbon fiber casemate on cases.com. They don't appear to have one for the Tour yet, but it looks nice on the Bold.

Case-Mate Black Smart Skin Case for BlackBerry Bold 9000
    07-10-09 09:13 PM
    I always use a Best Skins Ever full body skin (not yet avail. for the Tour) plus a soft silicone case.
    The right combination for the right job is key. If you are outdoors in the elements then I'd suggest something more rugged than the silicone case. Works perfectly for me though.
    07-12-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD