Are they good? Are they worth it?

Please don't tell me to buy another brand, this is all my local store has available.
    12-08-09 08:44 PM
    I have bought them for 5 different phones and recommend it to several others. It is a great product. Sometimes the full body packages are over kill if you use a case but it covers very well and easy to install.
    12-08-09 09:12 PM
    I have an invisible shield on mine. It's great. Very easy to install and it's very thin. You can always register the product online and you will receive a life-time guarantee should you need a replacement.
    12-08-09 10:17 PM
    They are definitely worth it. I have had it for all of my 30 phones I've had over the last 3 years. Well worth it.
    12-08-09 11:16 PM
    Overpriced. Just get a BodyGuardz, same product and superior quality. (I used Invisible Shields on my Curve, Bold, and ipod and was never satisfied with how it turned yellow over time and was "sticky")
    12-09-09 12:22 PM
    I used them on my cameras (6) , nintendo ds's for the kids, ipods, etc.
    you name it, IS is on it...will it turn yellow? over time, but there are lifetime warranty's attached.
    Also search because there are threads on this.

Redwan, isn't BodyGuardz the same price? I thought Best Skins Ever was the cheaper one?
    12-09-09 12:34 PM
    I put one on for piece of mind - I hated the scratches on my last bb (drove me nuts) I now have the full body skin from I S and am happy with it. It has a bit of orange peel effect, but doesn't bother me the least.

lifetime replacement warranty and scratch resistant sold me on their product
    12-09-09 12:40 PM
    I am very happy with mine, I had it professionally installed (at Best Buy).
    12-11-09 06:16 PM
    It makes your phone feel very strange - sticky almost. I took mine off, but they do protect the phone. I feel they are overpriced and I will not be buying one in the future.
    12-11-09 06:50 PM
    I have Bodyguardz - come with 2 sets. To me pretty much same stuff as Invisible Shield. It's good for my Tour, but I peeled it off except for the top/bottom and screen and using with Incipio Feather like case ($6 through eBay) with it. I also had Bodyguarz in my Pearl and didn't have a hard case. I liked it but the corners started peeling off, scratching there, and the orange peel effect was getting visible after months of use. And it is not like dipping the device in silicon to put film entirely - the "edges" of skins collect dust and turn black especially if you just put the device in your pocket. I couldn't believe how dirty the skin got also. I wasn't a big fan of hard case to start with but I like the rubber like feeling of hard case you see in Feather and Innocase II so I am using the combo - a low profile case (Feather-like) and skins for the exposed areas for my current device right now. No way I am going to use Innocase 360/some Otter cases (and similar) which cover the device completely under the name of "protection." Just too much. No matter how careful you use, it will never look same as when you bought it anyway... So in my opinion, as long as you protect the parts getting easily scratched, how you feel when you hold, how it looks would become more important eventually. No matter how much I like my tour looks in naked, it is sometimes nice to have some color with cases.
    Last edited by BrianFTC; 12-12-09 at 09:14 AM.
    12-12-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD