Ok everyone, Im sharing some wallpaper here! I have a purple BB Curve 8530, so most of what I choose is more compatible with my purple curve, but hopefully ya'll will find something you like! I'll probably update this post when/as I find more. Thanks for looking

(Note these are mostly already sized to fit my screen, so you might have to resize )

07-12-10 09:56 PM
    07-12-10 09:58 PM
    07-12-10 10:02 PM
    07-12-10 10:06 PM
    great! thanks
    07-12-10 10:09 PM
    07-12-10 10:10 PM
    07-12-10 10:11 PM
    Thanks for sharing the WPs; grabbed a few.
    07-14-10 11:32 AM
    Nice! Thank you for sharing them!
    07-14-10 01:03 PM
    For the Purple in you
    07-14-10 02:19 PM
    Hey thanks!!! I love it!!
    07-16-10 09:31 PM
    Thanks for sharing these. I took a few that I will resize for my phone!
    Very nice of you.
    07-17-10 07:19 AM
    Wow you have alot. There are a couple that I like. How can I get them? Hey I downloaded a really pretty purple rose with black background that you would probably like. I got it from here. I don't know how to post screens or wallpapers on here yet otherwise I would
    07-18-10 02:38 PM
    Wow you have alot. There are a couple that I like. How can I get them? Hey I downloaded a really pretty purple rose with black background that you would probably like. I got it from here. I don't know how to post screens or wallpapers on here yet otherwise I would
    If you see an image you want to save, you can right click on it on your PC and save image.

If you are on your berry, save image and locate a place to save it.

If you want to post items in a forum, you need to create an account at photobucket.com or some other hosting location (for free) and place the image there and then link it to the forum, using the code that photobucket or the hosting forum gives you.
    07-18-10 03:03 PM
    Thank you, I wasn't even thinking LOL. So photobucket is for pictures but what about posting your screen? I have tried searching and searching.
    07-18-10 04:40 PM
    Thank you, I wasn't even thinking LOL. So photobucket is for pictures but what about posting your screen? I have tried searching and searching.
    The take a picture of your screen, you need a screen capture app.
    If you have QuickLaunch, one is built in.
    If not, you can load CaptureIt:
    http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad

Also, you can try ZonaSnap:
    ZonaSnap (English) | Utilities BlackBerry Apps

These apps allow you to take pics of your screen and email them to yourself or to your photobucket account and from there you post them to the forums.

See where this is going?
    07-18-10 05:08 PM
    Thank you jaydee! I did the photobucket thing and even managed to send a couple of wallpapers from my bb to photobucket..haha. You'll have to excuse me, even though I had my bb for a few months now, I am still learning Next thing will be to post a screen shot. You mentiones quicklaunch, those are short cuts right? I'll have to check it out.

Edit>>>>You mentioned a code to get the photos on here. I am at that point but have no idea what do select. I would like to post this wall paper for the OP and whoever else would like it
    Last edited by ncmomgoinczy; 07-18-10 at 05:56 PM.
    07-18-10 05:52 PM

I hope this worked, I followed the directions and it was just a copy and paste thing.

Betharina I thought you might like this one

Edit>>>>>Yay!! It worked! Learning something new every day
    07-18-10 07:59 PM

I hope this worked, I followed the directions and it was just a copy and paste thing.

Edit>>>>>Yay!! It worked! Learning something new every day
    Fantastic!!!!! You're a quick learner!
    Super job! ANd I love the picture as PURPLE is my favorite!!!!
    WooHOO!!!!
    07-18-10 08:29 PM
    Fantastic!!!!! You're a quick learner!
    Super job! ANd I love the picture as PURPLE is my favorite!!!!
    WooHOO!!!!
    It's a lot easier to learn with a step by step
    07-19-10 05:53 AM
    Thanks! I do love it! I downloaded it and will put it on my phone
    07-25-10 05:16 PM

{grrr - seems you need 10 posts to use links and QUOTING someone else who used links counts as 'using'.}

*pretend you can see the lightening/water pic right here*
    oh this is lovely!!
    07-27-10 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD