I just got my SGP Shield kit over the weekend. What an amazing product. A bit more than Zagg, but you get two complete kits in the box. The screen is amazing. Having gone from a peeling Zagg to this, it is like night and day. If you are looking for a great skin, at an incredible price, with no orange peel on the screen, SGP is the way to go!
    05-24-10 10:18 AM
    seen these online too. how was the installation process and does it fit if you put an epik over it?
    05-25-10 01:08 AM
    I purchased the full Shield kit. Install was just as easy as any skin, use the solution and you can move it into place, press out the solution and it sticks. The screen protection is awesome, no solution required and no air bubbles, what so ever. As for an epik over it...I have no idea. I only use skins because I usually keep it in a leather pouch. It fits in the pouch no problem, a little snug but nothing I can't live with and there is no signs of wear or strain on the skin after 4 days. It is thinner than the ZAGG/IS, so YMMV.
    05-25-10 08:59 AM
    do you have a link or a website you ordered it from?
    thanks
    Tom
    05-25-10 09:29 AM
    www dot sgpstore dot com. I don't have a high enough post count to submit links, so that is going to have to do!
    do you have a link or a website you ordered it from?
    thanks
    Tom

Here you go. I'm in Chicago 'Burbs, ordered on Thursday, it shipped within 20 minutes of ordering and was at my door on Saturday, with the regular, bottom level, shipping they offered.
    05-25-10 09:37 AM
    I have the SGP Anti smudge screen protector on now and love it, I tried there full kit and after 3 months pulled it off. Phantom skinz is better for a complete skin.
    05-25-10 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD