Ok this may be the wrong forum and I apoligize if it is I bought a 2g micro sd card put some ringtones on it thru my computer from media player put the card in my phone and now I cant figure out how to set them as ringtones I can play them so I know they are on the card I dont have any media package w/ my phone , or any programs like desktop manager installed nor do I want to Help please
    01-17-09 08:58 AM
    When you go to select a ringtone hit 'browse' at the top and find the file you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 09:04 AM
    Just highlight the song that you won't as the ringtone and hit the menu button>set as ringtone.

01-17-09 09:07 AM
    the y are not in the ringtone file I can only play them in the media card file how can I get them in the ringtones file?
    01-17-09 09:11 AM
    Rocky, are you trying to add them to contacts?

If so, hit your contact in address book, click menu>add custom ringtone, this will take you to all ringtones, and select your choice, escape, and save your change.

01-17-09 09:30 AM
    You don't have to put them in the ringtone file. I can go to media player>music>all songs and just highlight the file I want and set it as the ringtone.

01-17-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD