I loveeeeeeeeee These Cases and have included a few of my Curve 8320. It gives them Sex aapeal lol! They are taking Pre-Orderes and I am ordering mines but they won't be sending them out untill the 26th!

They are worth the wait and the come in a beautiful Velvet case and you have the option of adding on your belt clip which they give you a small wrench for it and instructions. I love these cases they are BEAUTIFULLY made and handcrafted and I hope you do to! They also have the Magnetic Feature that puts them to sleep as well

Yippeeeeeeeee I am soo stoked I was asking about them a few weeks ago and after much stalking I found them again lol. Those pictures at the bottom are from my Sunset Curve 8320 the pictures don't do it justice, However those pics where taken with my 8900

SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900 MAGNETFLIPPER CASE

02-01-09 05:34 PM
    Wow that is great! Thanks for posting!

I have a similar case on my video iPod. I've had my IPod for 3 years now and the case is still awesome.

I would love it for my 8900, but I don't like the sleep function and would perfer a case that doesn't put it into sleep.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 05:53 PM
    Wow that is great! Thanks for posting!

I have a similar case on my video iPod. I've had my IPod for 3 years now and the case is still awesome.

I would love it for my 8900, but I don't like the sleep function and would perfer a case that doesn't put it into sleep.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    They have a few that don't have the Sleep function! Here is the link:

SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900 CASES

I love these cases too and you are welcome
    02-01-09 05:58 PM
    $44 ??? how about no..
    02-01-09 07:46 PM
    Gosh, I just LOVE those cases...

I want the flip case too, but just don't want my phone to go into sleep mode. I wonder if there an option in the phone to turn it off??

I may just get one of these. It looks like it would protect the phone very well and looks great!
    02-01-09 07:49 PM
    $44 ??? how about no..
    8gb Card- 24.99

Motokar Bluetooth Wireless Earphones- 109.00

Curve 8900- 429.00

Sena Cases- That not only would keep my phone very well protected and yet Stylish- PRICELESS!

To me I don't care how much things cost to a certain point but I am not going to get another phone NO time soon. I love for my stuff to be protected and beautiful too. I guess to each it's own

Gosh, I just LOVE those cases...

I want the flip case too, but just don't want my phone to go into sleep mode. I wonder if there an option in the phone to turn it off??

I may just get one of these. It looks like it would protect the phone very well and looks great!
    I am not sure about the off function im sure there might be
    02-02-09 04:26 AM
    $44 ??? how about no..
    Thats it? Live a little, you can't take your $ with you!
    02-02-09 08:00 AM
    Am I the only one that thinks those Sena cases look feminine.
    02-02-09 08:45 AM
    uhhhhhhhhh NOPE!
    02-02-09 08:53 AM
    8gb Card- 24.99

Motokar Bluetooth Wireless Earphones- 109.00

Curve 8900- 429.00

Sena Cases- That not only would keep my phone very well protected and yet Stylish- PRICELESS!

To me I don't care how much things cost to a certain point but I am not going to get another phone NO time soon. I love for my stuff to be protected and beautiful too. I guess to each it's own

mastercard sucks......american express ftw lol
    02-02-09 09:53 AM
    I think you maybe the only one who thinks that way lol.
    02-02-09 05:03 PM
    That's a pretty nice case - thanks for the link! Noreve makes something similar, but unfortunately no 8900 model (yet). I might get the Sena instead.
    Last edited by Mode; 02-02-09 at 05:31 PM.
    02-02-09 05:23 PM
    I know that there are not many of us female bb users, but a good phone case is like a good bag for most women. I just got the 8900 - before that I had an 8320. I have six cases for that phone - different styles, colors, etc.(all leather) and all cost a pretty penny, but in my opinion, money well spent. I like the fact that some case manufacturers make cases that cater to women.
    Last edited by brook196; 02-02-09 at 05:30 PM. Reason: spelling
    02-02-09 05:29 PM
    I know that there are not many of us female bb users, but a good phone case is like a good bag for most women. I just got the 8900 - before that I had an 8320. I have six cases for that phone - different styles, colors, etc.(all leather) and all cost a pretty penny, but in my opinion, money well spent. I like the fact that some case manufacturers make cases that cater to women.
    Thank YOU Brook! I love the Sena cases and wanted to share but this is a tough crowd goodness!

I think the cases are so elegant and the pictures don't do it justice. They are very classy for men and women and inbetween too. I have 3 cases so far and will get this case as my LAST one I figured we are worth every dime we spend on this beautiful phone.....

That's a pretty nice case - thanks for the link! Noreve makes something similar, but unfortunately no 8900 model (yet). I might get the Sena instead.

You are welcome
    02-02-09 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD