Preordering for Seidio Innocase I and its combo (innocase/holster combo and innocase/ premium leather case combo) began today (12/27).

Thank you for the patience.

Seidio
    Hi. I pre-ordered my Innocase II combo on the 22nd and status is still processing, I also did FEDEX Express Saver and status is still "processing". I emailed support on the 26th and have had no response. Can you please advise?

Here is order #: 225652

Regards.
    12-27-08 01:27 PM
    I got my Innocase II today. See my comment here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sei...es-fit-123642/
    12-27-08 01:30 PM
    Hi. I pre-ordered my Innocase II combo on the 22nd and status is still processing, I also did FEDEX Express Saver and status is still "processing". I emailed support on the 26th and have had no response. Can you please advise?

Here is order #: 225652

Regards.
    We are able to move up the shipping to 12/24 for Innocase II only. For Innocase II/holster combo and Innocase II/Premium leather case combo, we will ship them next week (Monday or Tuesday) due to Holidays.

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12-27-08 at 05:18 PM.
    12-27-08 05:12 PM
    We are able to move up the shipping to 12/24 for Innocase II only. For Innocase II/holster combo and Innocase II/Premium leather case combo, we will ship them next week (Monday or Tuesday) due to Holidays.

Seidio
    Ok, thanks for looking into. Happy Holidays!
    12-27-08 05:25 PM
    Preordered the Innocase I and Holster combo. Hope it ships earlier than dated (1/6/09)
    12-27-08 06:36 PM

Seidio
    Great, thank you so much!
    12-27-08 06:46 PM
    Thanks for the info. I'll probably order mines on Monday.
    12-27-08 07:04 PM
    Reason why I ask is because the silicone blackberry skin sold at stores accommodate for the back speaker on the Storm, and take care not to cover that part of the phone..

Anyone who's received their innocase, does it block the speaker at all? I've tried to look for pics of the back of the phone w/ the innocase on, but have had little luck
    12-29-08 01:00 AM
    Woo hoo. Mine just shipped today and I should get it on 31st.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 08:42 PM
    Reason why I ask is because the silicone blackberry skin sold at stores accommodate for the back speaker on the Storm, and take care not to cover that part of the phone..

Anyone who's received their innocase, does it block the speaker at all? I've tried to look for pics of the back of the phone w/ the innocase on, but have had little luck
    We just added more pictures. Here is the link

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories

Seidio
    12-29-08 09:35 PM
    Oh la la. Loving the pictures. Can't wait to get mine in the mail.

12-29-08 11:06 PM
    Got my innocase ii today and the paint is rubbing off on one corner. I have the gray one and have had it for less than a day. Anyone else have this problem?

12-30-08 10:48 AM
    Paint from the case or from the phone?

12-30-08 11:50 AM
    Got my innocase ii today and the paint is rubbing off on one corner. I have the gray one and have had it for less than a day. Anyone else have this problem?

Jsk,

Our coating is designed specifically to be very resistant to flaking, so it sounds like you may just have a bad one. Please email your contact and original order information for [email protected] and I'll make sure we expedite your replacement.

Thanks,
    12-30-08 12:19 PM
    Jsk,

Our coating is designed specifically to be very resistant to flaking, so it sounds like you may just have a bad one. Please email your contact and original order information for [email protected] and I'll make sure we expedite your replacement.

Thanks,
    Thank you very much. Email sent.
    12-30-08 07:09 PM
    We have been able to move the shipping date for Innocase (original) for Storm. Shipping for Black Innocase began today.
    Shipping for other color innocases will begin next week

Seidio
    12-31-08 02:03 PM
    We have been able to move the shipping date for Innocase (original) for Storm. Shipping for Black Innocase began today.
    Shipping for other color innocases will begin next week

Seidio
    Cool, I just ordered the Innocase Surface Combo, in black!
    12-31-08 02:42 PM
    SAWHEET!

Just ordered my Innocase 1 Horizontal holster and screen. Had stuff from my initial buy at VZW but trying to support our fellow Crackberry Heads!

Looking forward to getting the cool stuff!
    12-31-08 02:43 PM
    Does anybody have a coupon code? If so, where would I find it. I am in the process of ordering the Innocase Surface Combo - Burgundy.
    01-01-09 08:08 PM
    I have seen many people ask about a coupon code for the Seidio innocase and holster over the past few weeks but every time someone asks "seidioseidio" never responds to it. It would be nice if Seidio gave us forum members $5-10 off the holster/innocase pack or something. The best advertising is word of mouth and this site certainly drives discussion and excitement about the product. "seidioseidio" has been so helpful on ensuring us members get the best service possible, would be nice to help us save some money too.
    01-01-09 08:44 PM
    Having an issue with the seido innocase holster. Seems the magnet in the holster used to activate the sleeper function on my Bold 9700 is causing problems with phone. When trying to navigate between screens the phone "freezes up" and starts jumping screen to screen. The "V" button also acts as if stuck without ever touching it. Tested phone w/o holster and all is well. I've used the holster for 6 months with NO problem then all of a sudden.......problems! Can someone PLEASE help. Love my bold 9700 and the Seido innocase holster and just want them to work together.

Thanks
    02-18-11 02:34 PM
121 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD