Seidio has posted pictures of their desktop cradle for the storm. This is the one you are going to want if you have one of their innocase's as it will allow you to keep the case on while using the cradle.

As of right now they still don't have a release date or price on their page, but here are the pictures.

Should have put one of their cases on the storm to show that it fits... oh well, just have to trust that it works.
    03-13-09 06:34 AM
    thats pretty nice. I like the fact that they make this cradle and a clip that works with the case on. Now just to see if I like their case
    03-13-09 06:38 AM
    That looks pretty bulky and a lot more plain looking that the finish of the phone
    03-13-09 06:43 AM
    That looks pretty bulky and a lot more plain looking that the finish of the phone
    very true, the OEM cradle looks 100 times better but is not very functional. Most people will have some sort of case on the phone making the OEM cradle useless... who wants to take the case off every time they place the thing in the cradle... I know I don't.
    03-13-09 06:55 AM
    Looks like there is room for the extended battery in this cradle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 07:03 AM

Yes, this does support the extended batter.

here is the full product description that seidio gives,

Seidio Desktop Cradle is uniquely designed to sync and charge your Storm without removing your cases.

● Dock your Storm in its "naked" form or with one of these installed*
    - Seidio Innocase I & II Surface, Hybrid, Crystal
    - Seidio Innocase Extended
    - Seidio Premium Skin
    - Seidio Innocell Extended Life Batteries
    - Blackberry OEM Skin Case
    ● Fits the Storm in its native landscape mode for better viewing
    ● With an optional USB Travel Adapter, you can also charge your Storm anywhere with a power outlet
    03-13-09 07:05 AM
    Should have put one of their cases on the storm to show that it fits... oh well, just have to trust that it works.
    Hello and thank you for your interest, we are in the process of updating the photos and I will post them as they are finished.

Actually it is pretty much the same height and width as the OEM docks. The final finished material will have a finish very similiar to our Innocase Surface and it will be in a dark navy blue color.
    03-13-09 08:54 AM
    Hello and thank you for your interest, we are in the process of updating the photos and I will post them as they are finished.

Actually it is pretty much the same height and width as the OEM docks. The final finished material will have a finish very similiar to our Innocase Surface and it will be in a dark navy blue color.
    any idea on when we will be able to place orders for this and how much it will be? thanks again!
    03-13-09 08:57 AM
    any idea on when we will be able to place orders for this and how much it will be? thanks again!
    Hello,

The cradle is in the final stages of development and pre-order will be open within the next week or so. We are working on a price that rewards our customers for purchasing the Innocases, as soon as that number is out we will let you know!

Here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure!

03-13-09 11:00 AM
    Hello,

It sure does! It has room to allow all Innocases, Extended Batteries, and Skin Cases! Here is a pic for you:

03-13-09 11:04 AM
    Sweeeeet! Though, I'm not crazy about that light in the front. I like how the OEM has the soft light in the back.

03-13-09 12:22 PM
    Looks awesome, can't wait to buy it! Does the LED change color or light go off when it is fully charged?
    03-13-09 12:26 PM
    This cradle looks pretty good! I have the Innocase 2 and I'll definitely consider this cradle. Any ideas on pricing?

One thing though, probably too late (just a cosmetic thing), but the Sedio logo on the front of the cradle is too large. If you use the smaller logo and blend it in with the color of the cradle, similar to the "SEDIO" on the back of my Innocase 2 (I love that case BTW), that would look 100x better.

Sweeeeet! Though, I'm not crazy about that light in the front.
    It would look great if that LED was flush with the surface.
    Last edited by TeH PLAYA; 03-13-09 at 12:38 PM.
    03-13-09 12:30 PM
    Hope the price isn't too bad.
    03-13-09 01:16 PM
    I want I want it I want it.

03-13-09 01:22 PM
    i'll definitely be getting one. I currently plug the cable in and lean it against the oem cradle (waste of a good cradle btw).

Negative --- Is it too late to comment or make suggestions? As stated above, I would love to have the light in the back or none at all instead of in the front. It sits at the base of my bed and I really don't want to have a green/red light staring at me...But, if it stays as is, I still want one, I will adjust.....
    03-13-09 01:37 PM
    made up my mind a long time ago. just waiting to pre-order.
    03-13-09 01:40 PM
    Cant wait. another great addition to my seidio collection
    03-13-09 01:48 PM
    meh, if i had an innocase id get it but i prefer naked. Plus, the oem cradle with the phone is just dead sexy.

Seido products on the other hand are amazing. I love my spring holster clip.
    03-13-09 01:51 PM
    I'm going to have to get a Seidio case along with the cradle.

Can you send me an offer code for buy 1 product get 1 free?
    03-13-09 03:10 PM
    Can you send me an offer code for buy 1 product get 1 free?
    Count me in on any buy 1 get 1 deals as I will probably buy 2 of these. One for the office and one for the night stand!
    03-13-09 03:16 PM
    Just waiting for release to complete my Seidio trifecta.
    03-13-09 03:26 PM
    Hello all,

I'm pleased to announced that we have begin accepting pre orders for both the Curve 8900/8350i and Storm 9530 Desktop Cradle! The price will be at an introductory rate of $24.95 for pre-orders and returning customers. We expect shipping to start no later than March 30th. Enjoy!

03-20-09 09:55 AM
    Just pre-ordered. Anyone want to buy an original oem cradle?
    03-20-09 12:00 PM
    I just ordered one, probably have to order another one once my wife see's mine.

Wish they had a horizontal case that my Storm with the silicon skin on wouldfit in, customer service says they only have a verticle case at this time.

JPD217
    03-20-09 01:23 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD