I know this is probably a bad question to post here - but - has anyone ordered from Seidio Online lately? What's the deal with their shipping?

I placed an order with them on Sunday evening (for a couple items not available at the Crackberry store) - got my confirmation email fine - and payed extra for FedEx 2-day. I still have no shipping notification from them and I've emailed them 2 times about it - and never gotten any replies. Is this just normal for them? Are they incredibly slow on shipping or what?

I'm kind of annoyed by the whole experience at this point and if they don't ship orders for days after they're placed I won't be ordering from them again.

Bill
    04-02-08 09:55 AM
    I'm pretty sure they are still a member of these forums. Try sending a PM to Seidioseidio
    04-02-08 10:03 AM
    They're usually fast with shipping. Just ordered something recently and got my stuff in 3 days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 10:33 AM
    Well I FINALLY got a email back.

"One of the items listed below is on backorder" (everything was "in stock" when I placed my order) - yet no one bothered to tell WHAT item it was.

And they asked me what I wanted them to do. Well - actually knowing what item it is that's holding up my entire order would be a good first step. sheesh...

I'd think that since it took them 3 days to tell me about this - and held up my entire order for 1 item - they could at least overnight it to me once it's all in stock for no extra charge. Very poor experience with Seidoonline so far for me.

Bill
    04-02-08 12:01 PM
    Well I FINALLY got a email back.

"One of the items listed below is on backorder" (everything was "in stock" when I placed my order) - yet no one bothered to tell WHAT item it was.

And they asked me what I wanted them to do. Well - actually knowing what item it is that's holding up my entire order would be a good first step. sheesh...

I'd think that since it took them 3 days to tell me about this - and held up my entire order for 1 item - they could at least overnight it to me once it's all in stock for no extra charge. Very poor experience with Seidoonline so far for me.

Bill
    Tell Seidio to overnighting your stuff. Telling us what you want them to do is not going to fix your problems.
    04-02-08 02:02 PM
    yea I did that Garz - I'm just kinda letting others know my experience so someone else doesn't have the same issues. They've still not replied to me about my last email.
    04-02-08 03:34 PM
    Just an update. They held up my order because the ac adapter that comes with the cradle is out of stock - rather than send me the bulk of what I ordered now.(because none of us got AC adapters WITH our bb's /eyeroll) I really am unimpressed with their cs so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Oj467; 04-02-08 at 07:42 PM.
    04-02-08 06:08 PM
    Seidioonline order cancelled - I reordered everything from Crackberry and will never deal with Seidioonline directly again. What a miserable experience.

Bill
    04-03-08 09:53 AM
    I ordered something from them recently and had a great experience....Received it within 3 days...I think some cs guy in your case goofed up badly...
    04-03-08 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD