So I've been chomping at the bit for Seidio to launch some accessories for the Bold 99xx series and the day finally came. I ordered my surface combo and it arrived today. Woohoo! I couldn't get the box open fast enough and when I placed the phone in the holster... nothing... it did not go into sleep mode. wtf? Am I missing something. Is there a setting that I may have disabled. Not very impressed right now, I hope it is somehow my error and not a feature (magnet) omitted from the holster.

Well not looking good at this point took my oem holster and tried it and the phone sleeps. Not what I was hoping for.
    10-01-11 03:13 PM
    Took a paperclip and no magnet found. I love seidio products but right now I am feeling very disappointed. I wonder why this was left out. Heck for 50 bucks a pop you think they could have kept that feature
    Last edited by Smokeless Joe; 10-01-11 at 06:09 PM.
    10-01-11 05:40 PM
    i just got mine also today and just tried it out. no sleep on mine either
    10-01-11 09:16 PM
    I don't get it. Why would they leave it out. If you feel inside the holster you can feel a circular impression where the magnet should be. I am waiting to see how Seidio responds to my inquiry. I would love to hear ooops! we'll send out a replacement right away sorry for the inconvenience.
    10-02-11 08:41 PM
    ust received a letter back from Seidio cs and they said the holster for the 99xx series does not contain a magnet "sorry for any inconvenience".
    I am waiting on an email as I have asked to return my purchase.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-11 12:02 PM
    Received an RMA from Seidio. I will be sending it back in the morning. Too bad...
    10-04-11 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD