I just received my case in the mail and I'm having difficulty putting it on...everything seems to snap into place except the top part on the case...I've tried taking it off and trying to get the top parts to clip first but then once everything is clipped it comes off...is everyone else having this problem?
    05-20-08 09:10 AM
    Can't say that I have. Double check it's the right model for your phone. You never know, you might have got a lemon.
    05-20-08 09:56 AM
    i'm on their website right now, and it says they don't have this case yet for the 8330 (which is what you have) and that the ones that fit the other curves do not work with the cdma 8330's
    05-20-08 11:12 AM
    i'm on their website right now, and it says they don't have this case yet for the 8330 (which is what you have) and that the ones that fit the other curves do not work with the cdma 8330's
    dammit!!! I must have just paid attention to the "8300 series" I hope I can return it. It isn't a bad fit, just that one corner, but I'd rather have the right one
    05-20-08 11:53 AM
    Good luck!
    Yeah I would mail it back for sure.
    05-20-08 11:57 AM
    ya, i'd probably return it even if it almost fits....see if u can find out when the 8330's will be available?!!!
    05-20-08 12:01 PM
    ya, i'd probably return it even if it almost fits....see if u can find out when the 8330's will be available?!!!
    It says its available:

HYBRID HARD CASE-BLACKBERRY CURVE 8330 - CSH2BB8330-CB
    05-20-08 12:13 PM
    well they have to accept it back because I was just looking at the packing slip and it says it's for the 8330..I think they recently removed that from the order page..
    05-20-08 12:18 PM
    hmmmm, actually the one i looked at was for the full rubber case, and not the "hybrid" model. it may be the correct one then.
    05-20-08 01:27 PM
    well the hybrid one isn't listing the 8330 either now, but I'm pretty sure it said it before...but I'm not sure if it's my phone or just the case...because it fits except for that 1 little corner that doesn't stay snapped...and the slit for where the LED indicator is isn't positioned right so I don't know if it's right or wrong
    05-20-08 01:52 PM
    The GSM Curve is thinner than the CDMA Curve IIRC by about 0.5mm. This is why Seidio has a section of their website dedicated to CDMA Curve products. Looks like you got the wrong one. If the back half of your case has a cutout for the speaker, you definitely have the wrong one. I would contact whoever you got it from and get an exchange.

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    05-20-08 03:04 PM
    I just received my case in the mail and I'm having difficulty putting it on...everything seems to snap into place except the top part on the case...I've tried taking it off and trying to get the top parts to clip first but then once everything is clipped it comes off...is everyone else having this problem?
    You definitely received the wrong case because we're just now starting to ship the 8330 version. Click on the link below for an RMA:

RMA Request Form

Fill out the form and our return department will send you an RMA via email. Follow the instructions to return your case for the correct one.

EDIT: We did actually start shipping the Hybrid Case last week. Check the back of your case. If it is indeed for the 8330, it will state BB8330 on the back.

Thanks,
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 05-28-08 at 12:19 AM.
    05-27-08 10:28 PM
    You definitely received the wrong case because we're just now starting to ship the 8330 version. Click on the link below for an RMA:

RMA Request Form

Fill out the form and our return department will send you an RMA via email. Follow the instructions to return your case for the correct one.

Thanks,
    WOW! i am impressed by the Seidio customer service. BTW i have the hybrid case and holster, i totally recommend it to all BB curve users. It's awesome!!!
    05-27-08 10:36 PM
    their shipping is fast as **** also.

ordered my super slim hard case on friday, received it today.

ordered the screen protector today, lets see when i receive t.
    05-27-08 10:39 PM
    My hybrid case is exactly the same way. That one particular corner just wouldn't snap close completely. Pic below. BTW, I just got mine like a week ago.

If you look from the bottom up, there's a gap there whereas there's no gap on the other side.

Other than that it's a solid case.
    Last edited by Edd; 05-27-08 at 10:52 PM.
    05-27-08 10:47 PM
    My hybrid case is exactly the same way. That one particular corner just wouldn't snap close completely. Pic below. BTW, I just got mine like a week ago.

If you look from the bottom up, there's a gap there whereas there's no gap on the other side.

Other than that it's a solid case.
    Edd,

The picture definitely looks like the original Curve case. Can you confirm you have the AT&T version?

Thanks,
    05-28-08 12:12 AM
    Edd,

The picture definitely looks like the original Curve case. Can you confirm you have the AT&T version?

Thanks,
    Well, I have this pic with AT&T logo on the bottom of my Curve (8310). At first, I thought that perhaps it was designed that way to help with the removal of the case (if you search the forums, some members were complaining that the case is too difficult to remove). It doesn't bother me too much just hoping that it won't snap open should I ever drop my BB... God forbids. lol

Oh, and you're welcome.

Last edited by Edd; 05-28-08 at 12:23 AM.
    05-28-08 12:20 AM
    Well, I have this pic with AT&T logo on the bottom of my Curve (8310). At first, I thought that perhaps it was designed that way to help with the removal of the case (if you search the forums, some members were complaining that the case is too difficult to remove). It doesn't bother me too much just hoping that it won't snap open should I ever drop my BB... God forbids. lol

Oh, and you're welcome.
    That's definitely the AT&T phone and the right case. Please go ahead and follow the instructions I gave on the first page to get a replacement.

Thanks,
    05-28-08 12:27 AM
    That's definitely the AT&T phone and the right case. Please go ahead and follow the instructions I gave on the first page to get a replacement.

Thanks,
    Just curious, which seidio product are you currently using on your BB?
    05-28-08 12:34 AM

Thanks,
    Thank you for the fast reply and I'd just filled out the form for RMA. Hopefully the new one won't have the same issue. BTW, great customer service on your part. I really do appreciate it.
    05-28-08 12:40 AM
    Hmmm... I so hope the case I just ordered from Seido is right... I bought one from Crackberry that was supposed to be for the 8330 and had the same issues mentioned here....
    05-28-08 07:22 AM
    Hmmm... I so hope the case I just ordered from Seido is right... I bought one from Crackberry that was supposed to be for the 8330 and had the same issues mentioned here....
    As long as you ordered the case for the 8330 you should be fine. We did have some people jump in and order the original Curve case thinking it would fit the new 8330 which it obviously does not.

Edd's issue was a little different. He ordered the original Curve case and just happened to get a bad one.

Thanks,
    05-28-08 10:03 AM
    so is it available for the 8330 yet?
    05-28-08 10:52 AM
    Hi, I have a CDMA 8330 (Bell). I got a Seido hardcase for it, but it doesn't fit right. I can't get all of the sides to snap down. If I do, one side always pops up again, no matter how hard I press. I am using a BSE full skin, but I would think that is too thin to cause such a problem.

Here is the info from my invoice:
    SUPER SLIM RUBBERIZED HARD CASE-BLACKBERRY 8330
    Blue
    Part#: CSR2BB8330-BL
    Manufacturer Part#: For use with Blackberry 8330

On the back of the phone it says SEIDO BB8330, and has the speaker holes on the top and not on the back, so it seems like I have the right one. It just doesn't fit right. Is this how they all are? Or do I have a lemon?
    07-19-08 05:15 PM
    Hi, I have a CDMA 8330 (Bell). I got a Seido hardcase for it, but it doesn't fit right. I can't get all of the sides to snap down. If I do, one side always pops up again, no matter how hard I press. I am using a BSE full skin, but I would think that is too thin to cause such a problem.

Here is the info from my invoice:
    SUPER SLIM RUBBERIZED HARD CASE-BLACKBERRY 8330
    Blue
    Part#: CSR2BB8330-BL
    Manufacturer Part#: For use with Blackberry 8330

On the back of the phone it says SEIDO BB8330, and has the speaker holes on the top and not on the back, so it seems like I have the right one. It just doesn't fit right. Is this how they all are? Or do I have a lemon?
    The BSE is probably your problem, unfortunately. You'd be good to go with just the screen protector...but the full skin is most likely causing your problem (if I had to guess).
    07-19-08 08:06 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD