For those that actually OWN this holster...do you recommend it? What are the pros and cons? Thanks.
    09-02-09 04:34 PM
    I get mine tomorrow, I will post once I get it and give you a review, I think its going to be very nice, I like the velvet lining inside the case so it doesn't scratch the baby all up
    09-02-09 05:15 PM
    Excellent holster! Much better than the one designed for the Curve, as this one wraps around the device a little more. Very slim and sleek profile holds Tour close to the body. Locking mechanism a little stiff, but that may not be a bad thing with regards to it becoming unlocked accidentally. Also, the belt clip is designed to fit wide/thick belts.

Go get one! -you'll love it!
    09-02-09 05:19 PM
    Excellent holster! Much better than the one designed for the Curve, as this one wraps around the device a little more. Very slim and sleek profile holds Tour close to the body. Locking mechanism a little stiff, but that may not be a bad thing with regards to it becoming unlocked accidentally. Also, the belt clip is designed to fit wide/thick belts.

Go get one! -you'll love it!
    Thanks for the input. Now regarding the bold part above; is the holster specifically designed to fit wide/thick belts...or is it designed to accomodate those type of belts too?? See what I'm asking?

Because I don't always wear wide/thick belts; and if the design of this holster favors wide/thick belts..it may cause the clip part to move around.
    Last edited by Swoopster; 09-02-09 at 05:43 PM.
    09-02-09 05:40 PM
    Thanks for the input. Now regarding the bold part above; is the holster specifically designed to fit wide/thick belts...or is it designed to accomodate those type of belts too?? See what I'm asking?

Because I don't always wear wide/thick belts; and if the design of this holster favors wide/thick belts..it may cause the clip part to move around.
    I have the seido clip holster. Its nice! I'll never ever buy there case again for the phones, but there holster is nice though for the naked Tour. I use it everyday.

also I use thick belts, and skinny belts, the clip works perfact on both and does not move around much on a skinny belt if you wear one
    09-02-09 06:12 PM
    I have the seido clip holster. Its nice! I'll never ever buy there case again for the phones, but there holster is nice though for the naked Tour. I use it everyday.

also I use thick belts, and skinny belts, the clip works perfact on both and does not move around much on a skinny belt if you wear one
    I don't understand what you're saying exactly...you like Seidio's clip holster for the Tour; but will "never ever buy their case again for the phones"??

Your clarification will be appreciated.
    09-02-09 06:23 PM
    please show us the pics!!
    09-02-09 06:30 PM

It's not designed for thick belts, it's just able to accommodate a thick belt. I wear the holster with skinny dress belts also - with minimal movement.

I think mjbesen310 is saying that he's unhappy with Seidio's phone case, but applauds their holster. Two different things!
    09-02-09 06:49 PM
    Have always used Seidio holsters, and the latest for the Tour is no exception. Awesome. Swivel clip is tight and doesn't move unless you want it too. Get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 06:50 PM
    It's not designed for thick belts, it's just able to accommodate a thick belt. I wear the holster with skinny dress belts also - with minimal movement.

I think mjbesen310 is saying that he's unhappy with Seidio's phone case, but applauds their holster. Two different things!
    That's what I thought he was saying; but wanted to read him clarify it...instead of assuming wrongly.
    09-02-09 06:54 PM
    To clarify, they make two holsters. One for the naked tour and one to accomodate their Innocases.

They make 3 cases..Innocase surface, Innocase II surface, and Innocase 360...

I am a huge fan of the Innocase II surface with the Holster. Their holsters are designed very well and keep your bb secure.

There are several reviews of these on Youtube. I know there's a good one for the Curve and Tour.
    09-02-09 06:57 PM
    everyone is entitled the their opinion so here is mine...the innocase II makes the phone like a brick (not by weight so much as by BULK)...

But some people like the protection, I like mine naked in all its shiny glory
    09-02-09 07:05 PM
    I don't understand what you're saying exactly...you like Seidio's clip holster for the Tour; but will "never ever buy their case again for the phones"??

Your clarification will be appreciated.
    I like there clip hosters but there cases that I used to have on my phones damaged the phone itself. There so tight the case actually rubbs off the chrome of the phone. I showed pics of it in another thread.

As far as there hoster. Its great!

09-02-09 07:18 PM
    Thanks for all the input people.

Now one more question; did you purchase this holster from CB's store or from Seidio's site? If you really purchased it from Seidio's site; just say it...please don't be obliged to say your holster was purchased from CB just to say it. But either way (whether via CB or Seidio); I'm just curious.
    09-02-09 10:59 PM
    Well: how about a response to my post above this?
    09-03-09 05:19 PM
    everyone is entitled the their opinion so here is mine...the innocase II makes the phone like a brick (not by weight so much as by BULK)...

But some people like the protection, I like mine naked in all its shiny glory
    I disagree. As a surface II owner, I know that the case doesn't add "bulk" at all. As with any case, it as a layer, but it is nowhere near bulky. I've had previous Seidio cases and this is not bulky. Apparently they use a different design.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/vi...-combo-304744/
    09-03-09 05:31 PM
    09-03-09 05:34 PM
    when it came out, i bought it off the seido website because CB didn't have it as an option to buy yet. took 3 days to get to my house
    09-03-09 06:01 PM
    [QUOTE=foolie;3509568][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

foolie; thanks for sharing the pics of the holster. Did you order yours from CrackBerry's store or from Seidio's site? Also; how long did it take you to receive the holster from the point you ordered it to the point your received it?

Thanks.
    09-03-09 06:05 PM
    Thanks for all the input people.

Now one more question; did you purchase this holster from CB's store or from Seidio's site? If you really purchased it from Seidio's site; just say it...please don't be obliged to say your holster was purchased from CB just to say it. But either way (whether via CB or Seidio); I'm just curious.
    I got mine from Seidio. At the time CrackBerry didn't have it stocked yet. Otherwise, I would've purchased it from CrackBerry.
    09-03-09 06:22 PM
    when it came out, i bought it off the seido website because CB didn't have it as an option to buy yet. took 3 days to get to my house
    I got mine from Seidio. At the time CrackBerry didn't have it stocked yet. Otherwise, I would've purchased it from CrackBerry.
    Ok; cool. Now both you guys know how the case that comes pre-packaged with the Tour looks like when its worn on the belt (at least I'm assuming you guys have tried it on at least even momentarily)...the clip on the case makes the case stick out a little in the air/out to the side (I don't particularly like how it makes the case stick out on the side of the waist).

Does this Seidio holster have as much as the 'sticking out' effect when the phone is in the holster?
    09-03-09 06:32 PM
    For those that actually OWN this holster...do you recommend it? What are the pros and cons? Thanks.
    It's by far the absolute best Blackberry holster I've ever owned. I've always found Seidio holsters - for my 8330, 8830, etc. - but this one takes the cake. Firm hold - lock (which I only use when I'm somewhere like out at night) - and doesn't damage the device. As far as cons - absolutely none. Buy one - you'll love it!
    09-03-09 06:40 PM
    Ok; cool. Now both you guys know how the case that comes pre-packaged with the Tour looks like when its worn on the belt (at least I'm assuming you guys have tried it on at least even momentarily)...the clip on the case makes the case stick out a little in the air/out to the side (I don't particularly like how it makes the case stick out on the side of the waist).

Does this Seidio holster have as much as the 'sticking out' effect when the phone is in the holster?
    Know exactly what you're talking about. Matter or fact, the reason I went to the Seidio is because of its low profile (it is probably the lowest profile holster out there). I didn't like the way the OEM stuck-out under my suit jacket. When I'm bumming around, I wear the OEM for the protection it offers.
    09-03-09 07:15 PM
    [QUOTE=Swoopster;3509778]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

foolie; thanks for sharing the pics of the holster. Did you order yours from CrackBerry's store or from Seidio's site? Also; how long did it take you to receive the holster from the point you ordered it to the point your received it?

Thanks.
    i got mine from eBay actually, came in within 3 days.
    09-03-09 07:27 PM
    Seidio offers a discount. When I got mine, it was less

I've owned the cases and they have not rubbed on the phones.

09-03-09 07:39 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD