http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-spring-clip-holster/4A24A7618.htm

I'm pretty nervous, even though this is my FAVOURITE CLIP ON EARTH for any blackberry, to get this for my new phone (when I get it).

I have had these clips before and here is an image of what happens- apparently not to everyone which I find very strange but nevertheless...

I'd be pretty pretty upset if that happened to any other blackberry of mine, so I haven't used those clips since the days of the ORIGINAL CURVE!

I guess one solution would be to use the armor/skin/shield on the outter portion of the phone but I'd really just wish it wasn't going to be a hit or miss type of thing.

Anyone have this or plan on it?
    08-21-11 09:33 PM
    man that sucks i hope that doesn't happen to these bb's you think they made the material a little better so that it doesn't rub off like that i think the white one has chrome or something i have the silver one it feels like aluminum on the bottom but it could just be hard plastic.
    08-21-11 09:44 PM
    Both of the phones are def plastic bezels. I don't think RIM uses or will ever use metals or glass on their phones.

I agree though, I love that spring clip holster so much but I guess ya just can't have your cake and eat it too now can ya.

I just dug out my leather case for my 9800.....it's bulkly but does protect the phone if it's dropped while in case. I am going to look into some of those clear skins- I've been with RIM for over 10 years and I have never tried one of those before.

Ghost Armor?
    08-21-11 09:49 PM
    Both of the phones are def plastic bezels. I don't think RIM uses or will ever use metals or glass on their phones.

I agree though, I love that spring clip holster so much but I guess ya just can't have your cake and eat it too now can ya.

I just dug out my leather case for my 9800.....it's bulkly but does protect the phone if it's dropped while in case. I am going to look into some of those clear skins- I've been with RIM for over 10 years and I have never tried one of those before.

Ghost Armor?
    i ordered that one first holster from the crackberry it looks oem but with a clip but looks like berry is protected.
    08-21-11 10:10 PM
    Say that again? . . .
    08-21-11 10:13 PM
    No one, really?
    08-23-11 09:44 PM
    Now that ghost armor is on my cell (and it's a pretty great product, it's just that the torch has so many small areas to cover) I think I may be able to use a spring clip and not wear the bottom and top of the cell.......that would only make sense, right?
    09-10-11 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD