First time ordering from Seidio and my order still says "processing". How long does a person have to wait to get my purchase from these people?!?!?!?
    07-15-08 09:45 PM
    First time ordering from Seidio and my order still says "processing". How long does a person have to wait to get my purchase from these people?!?!?!?
    Did you order on-line or over the phone?
    07-15-08 10:13 PM
    when I ordered my case through there site, the same thing happened. When I called to check on the status, the rep. Informed me that the item was on back order. I would give them a call if I were you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 01:23 AM
    Does anyone know a store that may have seidio cases in stock. I'm not a fan a waiting for things to be shipped in case i don't like it. I would hate wait on egg shells just to get it and realize i hate it. Any way i'm in the nyc area, If you have any suggestions please let me know
    07-16-08 01:41 AM

I have ordered from seidio a few times and always delivered in 3-4 business days.
    07-16-08 01:53 AM
    My order got messed up twice because half the items were out of stock. They cancelled it without telling me and refunded my money. I had to call a few times to straighten everything out. So it took a while.
    07-16-08 02:08 AM
    I ordered online. Looks like a phone call may be next.
    07-16-08 09:21 AM
    I bought my Seidio case from the CB store and had no issues. Now I'm kind of glad I didn't risk ordering through Seidio itself.
    08-30-08 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD