Man you are lucky. I ordered mine at 1pm on Monday and just got it today and I love it. Extremely hard to get on since I have a full body bodyguardz. But, I took the back door off and now it fits. Hopefully, it doesn't harm the phone. I should probably take the bodyguardz off!! Even fits in the Speck leather holster I bought from Tmo. A little difficult to get out but I'm sure it will be easier once it's been used for a while.
    05-02-09 09:00 PM
    Yeah I get it.. I knew, knew that factory/ store business is near by your location, that how you got one for overnight.. you lucky! ha .. I asking you, do you using BSE for your 8900? I just curious..
    I just have a screen protector and now the Incipio Feather... I had another thread on here recently that got a little ugly, but it documents what I was using previously...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/se...beware-217473/

Here's another interesting one, pretty much on the same topic...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/so...-worth-220122/
    05-03-09 01:32 AM
    Really.....you think your thread got ugly? You should check out some of the storm threads...LOL

Glad you found sdomething you like!!!

Btw my innocase does have the cut out for a lanyard....not sure who would use one, but it is there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 02:05 AM
    Not really ugly, but not pretty. You know, I thought the same about the lanyard til I tried to use one with the innocase. The battery cover needs to go on after the lanyard, but the innocase slides over from the top. Try it out. It's like one of those puzzles that seem impossible. Ha ha! I actually use a wrist strap when I exercise. I like to change songs often and I don't trust myself enough to not eventually drop it.

05-03-09 02:14 AM
    Yeah, my girlfriend managed to get a lanyard on hers with the innocase.

05-03-09 02:20 AM
    I had rigged an extra loop where the lanyard goes on the phone... It just barely stuck out once the innocase was on, then I would attach the actual wrist strap to that... Effective, but just seemed a little rigged to me...
    05-03-09 11:00 AM
    My friend got a Red Incipio Feather case for his Blackout 8900. I'm not a fan of cases, but I think it looks good.

05-05-09 06:13 PM
    Here's another pic for those who are interested...

05-05-09 06:13 PM
    @Risingsun, you stated when installing this case it was slightly tight and snugged. I'm interested in getting the Incipio Feather case, my concern is that i have an IS installed on my 8900. Do you think I would have to remove IS for me to use the Incipio case?

Thanks..
    05-05-09 06:30 PM
    @Risingsun, you stated when installing this case it was slightly tight and snugged. I'm interested in getting the Incipio Feather case, my concern is that i have an IS installed on my 8900. Do you think I would have to remove IS for me to use the Incipio case?

Thanks..
    That's hard for me to say since I don't have any type of skin on my phone... If I had to say one way or the other, my honest guess would be that it would work with it... My only concern would be when installing it, if it would peel the lower edge off the IS (Closest to side buttons)... The Incipio Feather is shaped somewhat like (____) so the sides do want to come in when you are installing it... Once installed, it slightly wraps around the edges of the face, but I don't think that would be an issue...
    05-05-09 06:40 PM

Thanks..
    I'd want something like BSE on there with the Incipio to protect the front. That "case" really only does the back to make it less slippery IMO. My concern would be that the case would mess up a BSE job when you removed it.
    05-05-09 06:46 PM
    I can tell you from my experience that you will have to remove any type of skin for the Feather to fit properly. I have a Bodyguardz on my mine and I had to take off the battery door for it to almost fit. I cant get my headphones in and it's probably not a good idea to have the battery door off anyway.
    05-05-09 07:33 PM
    On a side note, my feather with the black bezel fits loosely, while it fits like a glove with the chrome bezel.. I added some tape to the inside of the feather and it fits better now.

05-05-09 07:39 PM
    honeslty i think the incipio feather case i pointless as it doesnt add any protection for the phone, the innocase might kill your bezel but it definitely protects he phone a lot more
    05-05-09 08:42 PM
    An interesting point... After my experince with my Innocase, I went caseless for a couple days, I had put "clear bra" on the battery cover since I can't stand the feel of plastic on any hard surface when I put the phone down... I still have it on... I didn't even think about it when I responded to the IS question... Also, I was thinking that IS only covers the front... Hm... So question, will it fit with IS only on the front? I'm pretty sure the Clear Bra material I used is thicker...
    05-05-09 09:32 PM
    honeslty i think the incipio feather case i pointless as it doesnt add any protection for the phone, the innocase might kill your bezel but it definitely protects he phone a lot more
    Heh heh... I guess it all depends on what you're protecting the phone from...
    05-05-09 09:36 PM
    I for one love my feather case. Most of the damage that I had on my last BB was on the back from placing it down on a hard surface, and on the corners, from dropping it once or twice. The feather covers those spots. I'm not prone to dropping my phone a lot (knock on wood) so the feather is great for me. Plus, it looks great...
    05-09-09 08:02 PM
    I think I will go with a feather if they come out with a pink (magenta) or purple. Although I think the white has a nice look.
    05-09-09 08:52 PM
    i like the incipio
    05-09-09 08:54 PM
    They both look very nice and each one has its own target audience.
    05-09-09 09:29 PM
    Honestly I have thinking about getting Incipio feather...

If you want to see some more pictures-- Cnorton's thread for Incipio, also.
    05-09-09 09:35 PM
    Well, read the following thread and good luck...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/inc...ay-2-a-213659/
    05-10-09 01:59 AM
    If you notice that is a Storm thread. Not sure if that is a problem with 8900 cases. Haven't seen any threads for it anyway.
    05-10-09 04:18 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD