I've searched and haven't really found much information on this particular combo. ... I'm hoping maybe SeidioSeidio can shed some light on this..

From browsing the other threads on the Innocase working with certain skins.. it seems like it will be a little bit of a problem. ... Is it any different with the InvisibleShield? ... I just recieved my Innocase II and installed it and it is absolutely WONDERFUL! ... I love it. By far the nicest case for a phone.

I ordered the full body InvisibleShield this week with the 30% off discount they're offering right now. I'm hoping that when I get it, it will be compatible with my Innocase II.

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks!
    12-30-08 10:55 AM
    all skins are pretty much the same, so this thread should answer your question

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sei...es-fit-123642/
    12-30-08 10:59 AM
    all skins are pretty much the same, so this thread should answer your question

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sei...es-fit-123642/
    okay. I assumed they were all particularly the same, but I was unsure if they were any different in any way.. like it would cause the skin to come off or anything.. I guess im just trying to be nit-picky here, but I don't want to ruin it and want to make the best of my phone. hahaha (luckily i got a good one and haven't had one single problem with my storm, and ... with every update the phone has gotten better and better.!)... i just hope im not missing out on an even better (more well made storm) by keeping mine! and not sending it back like the rest of 20392032 people that did. haha
    12-30-08 11:03 AM
    I've searched and haven't really found much information on this particular combo. ... I'm hoping maybe SeidioSeidio can shed some light on this..

From browsing the other threads on the Innocase working with certain skins.. it seems like it will be a little bit of a problem. ... Is it any different with the InvisibleShield? ... I just recieved my Innocase II and installed it and it is absolutely WONDERFUL! ... I love it. By far the nicest case for a phone.

I ordered the full body InvisibleShield this week with the 30% off discount they're offering right now. I'm hoping that when I get it, it will be compatible with my Innocase II.

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks!
    Rob,

I don't want to rain on your parade, because it looks like someone in another thread got this to work, but typically none of our Innocases will work with these stick on protectors. Our cases are designed with very little give so there's typically not enough room for anything else.

You're obviously fine to try this on your own.

Also, if you need to protect the screen, we do offer a high quality screen protector as well, and we know that it works fine with our cases.

Thanks,
    12-30-08 12:42 PM
    Like seidio said, i would just apply the IS on the front face, anywhere else wouldn't be necessary. From what i've read on these forums, the IS is a bit thicker then what the others offer, just to let you know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 12:49 PM
    From what I've also read phantom skins is the thinnest skin and IS and BSE being the thickest

12-30-08 01:17 PM
    And from what i've just read like 30 sec ago....raffy is right. Just sayin.

12-30-08 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD