I currently dont use a charging pod and I have used an innocase from seidio for my curve 8330 so i know how the innocase feels. I have never had a case from Epik however it does look pretty darn tight. Which feels better to the touch and which feels like better protection from drops and bumps and such? Also i know the seidio product is more expensive but is the extra expense worth it between these two products?
    08-27-09 09:45 AM
    I can't say enough good things about the epik case. It is awesome and the phone actually looks and feels better with it on. Especially considering it only costs $5 it is a homerun

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 09:51 AM
    I love the Epik case and its hard for me to justify another $35 for the Innocase II. I have the OEM cradle and it would be nice to use w/o taking off the whole case.

I might just stick with the Epik
    08-27-09 10:00 AM
    Why I don't like Innocases

1. Drop the Innocase = pretty much guaranteed to split open and moderate chance to crack. Not to mention your phone goes flying.

2. Have to be removed (which weakens the clasps) every time you want to recharge using a charging pod or a battery pull.

I've heard nothing but incredible things about the Epik case. Just ordered my own!
    08-27-09 10:08 AM
    You cannot go wrong with the Epik. Awesome case.

08-27-09 10:13 AM
    sounds like its really worth trying the epik case after all.
    08-27-09 10:17 AM
    I just ordered 3 this morning. I kept debating on Innocase but couldn't justify the $ after reading experiences here. I'll continue to use the OEM holster that came with the Tour.
    08-27-09 10:55 AM
    I can't say anything bad about the epik case. That being said, I have and love Seidio cases so I will side with Seidio. Both are great cases. If price is an issue then you answered your own question. On the issue of the Innocase splitting apart if dropped. Maybe if dropped from a skyscraper. I have no idea if the epik case will stretch over time, the Innocase won't. My 2 cents. .

08-27-09 11:35 AM
    I had the original Innocase with my 8830 and now have the Innocase II with my Tour. The Innocase II is so much better. I don't see it splitting when dropped because the case goes together top / bottom.
    08-27-09 11:41 AM
    I currently dont use a charging pod and I have used an innocase from seidio for my curve 8330 so i know how the innocase feels. I have never had a case from Epik however it does look pretty darn tight. Which feels better to the touch and which feels like better protection from drops and bumps and such? Also i know the seidio product is more expensive but is the extra expense worth it between these two products?
    I'm actually in the same boat as you. I think that Seidio makes wonderful products that are a good value, but that doesn't change the fact that they are rather expensive. I am going to wait until the Innocase II pops up on Amazon for a cheaper price and get it then, but in the meantime I'm going to also order the Epik case. Reading the different posts regarding the Epik case, it really seems as though it's a great deal.
    08-27-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD