I fist was battling between innocase 1 or 2. Function vs open areas for scratching.... I initially had the clear silicone from VZW which I liked the thinness, but I prefer the belt clip option since I wear suit/shirt tie with slacks for work, but the silicone in the pocket just didn't feel right. I decided to go with the innocase 2 with spring clip option combo. I just got it today and it was worth the 45.95 (via ebay retailer) saved 5 bucks ha ha but when you think of it if you willing to spend 45 -49 isn't that bad I just prefer to use paypal. I took off the silicone slipped on the inno and it felt awesome. Amazing thinness and protection the felt inside makes it feel more bolstered and secure . Slides easier in and out of my pocket. I like the open top where the lock silence buttons are and if your worried about scratching it won't happen if its in the spring clip. But if you don't use it its no biggy. The design is great. I am 100% happy with my purchase and would recommend it even with the price tag compared to a silicone. There is absolutely no comparroson to the vzw hard case. There are no unfilled gaps or sliding this thing is solid. As for the spring slip awesome again the construction is better than most and fits perfectly with the inno. One question I have is if anything were to break does seidio cover warranty from resellers? Or is there even warranty or if mines perfect will I ever need one? So far I think I won't! Gj seidio I hope my impressions help everyone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 01:12 AM
    I currently have the Verizon silicone cover. I like the feel and what little protection it adds but wish it were easier in/out of my pocket. I can't the fact that i's a dust magnet! I just ordered myself an Innocase II from eBay, probably from the same seller. As far as I know it is coverd under Seidio's warranty. Seidio has always stood behind their product so I'm sure if anything does go wrong they will take care of us. Take care and good luck!
    02-18-09 02:28 AM
    I ordered mine last week, should be getting them in the mail today. Glad to hear that you like it. Can't wait to get home to get my hands on it!
    02-18-09 08:32 AM
    The belt clup and innocase II is the best bet and most reliable for your $. good coverage but doesn't get in the way of use. Looks great! Better grip in your hand and goes in and out of your pocket easier. When in the clip the thing is a tank. Totally impervious. Get the combo pack and save!

02-18-09 08:54 AM
    I have the innocase ii and I am very impressed by the quality. Now I'm considering the holster (I know I could've saved if I thought of this sooner) but I've seen complaints about the holster putting pressure on the camera glass. I think some people said it started to come off or tilt forward. Do you see any sign of this?

02-18-09 09:48 AM
    Seidio will tell you to back thru the original vendor. At least they did with me when mine broke.

02-18-09 09:51 AM
    I have the Innocase II and the Innocase Holster. It is a great combo.
    02-18-09 10:23 AM
    Received mine yesterday as well, I am quite impressed with the fit and feel of the Innocase II. I ordered the leather holster with mine, FYI - the belt clip is sewed on and doesn't rotate, I would recommend the plastic case....other than that great.

For those worried about the open top, I ordered the Best Skins Ever and used the screen and top piece (9 bucks shipped)...completely covered!
    02-18-09 01:28 PM
    I have the Seidio Innnocase II with the spring holster and I'm completely satisfied.

I tried nearly all the other cases offered by VZW and I can tell you that this case, in it's fit and feal, is absolutely the best case for the storm... hands down... IMHO...
    Last edited by bbstorm79; 02-18-09 at 02:52 PM.
    02-18-09 02:47 PM
    I just placed an order for an Inno II on Amazon for $24.95, thats without the clip. I prefer to keep my phone in my pocket so this should work well. Also A full body Zagg, sometimes u gotta double bag it! I dont want a scratch on it.
    02-18-09 03:28 PM
    I currently have the Verizon silicone cover. I like the feel and what little protection it adds but wish it were easier in/out of my pocket. I can't the fact that i's a dust magnet! I just ordered myself an Innocase II from eBay, probably from the same seller. As far as I know it is coverd under Seidio's warranty. Seidio has always stood behind their product so I'm sure if anything does go wrong they will take care of us. Take care and good luck!
    I too love my silicone cases and wish they were easier in/out of the pockets sometimes. I ordered one of these a week or so ago and am waiting for it to come in. It's a silicone case that's smooth and not sticky. I'll post some pics and a review when it comes it.

Soft Silicone Skin Case Blackberry Storm 9500 Blue - eBay (item 120366958667 end time Feb-20-09 06:27:35 PST)
    02-18-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD