Anyone know if the Seidio Innocase Holster will work with/fit a Storm with the (2-piece rubberized snap-on) Body Glove case?

From the photos, the Body Glove case seems very similar (maybe a hair thicker) to the Seidio hard case.

Seidio Holster:

/seidio-innocase-holster/4A24A4891.htm

Body Glove Case:

/body-glove-snap-on-case/4A123A5190.htm

Thanks for any help!

Just add shop.crackberry.com to the URLs above. Sorry...I cant post URLs it seems.
    06-07-09 03:02 AM
    I don't know about the body-glove - but my case-mate skin does but it my seido holster is a bit bent when I am using it.
    06-07-09 08:55 AM
    I'm gonna say no it won't fit. I have no play with my Seidio hard case in the holster. The Body Glove case is thicker and therefore will not fit. Verizon does have a Body Glove case and holster that work well together. That holster might even fit the Body Glove case you linked to above. But the Seidio holster won't work.
    06-07-09 10:37 AM
    Ok, thanks guys.

I really like the BG case and would love to find a face-in holster (like the Seidio) that could support it. Didnt want to order one just to find out it didnt fit.

Maybe someone will make a face-in holster for it eventually. Until then, I guess I'll have to find a vertical pouch that will fit it <sigh>

Thanks again for the info/responses.
    06-07-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD