So i received my innocase surface case and holster saturday. I got it, threw it on and i loved it. the flat red look looks very nice and it fit nice and snug and the holster was great. I was hesitant about spending 50$ for a case and holster, but after recieving it i realized it was worth the money

But sunday night i looked at it and it was starting to bubble and peel a little bit. now i baby my phone and dont throw it around or anything so i was a little worried, but no biggie, i forgot about it. then today i look at it and its a lot worse. the edges are peeling badly and one corner of it has the finish all peeled off. i can rub it when my thumb and the finish just falls off. It looks like they put a coat of matte finish on it that just falls off and leaves it looking kinda shiny underneath. The only thing i can think to do now is peel all of it off and just have a shiny case? but its only the back piece that is peeling, not the front.

Anyway i was wondering if this is something that occurs to most innocases or if i got a bad quality piece.
    03-16-09 03:35 PM
    First that I have heard of it. Probably just a defective piece. Get them to exchange it for you.

Chris
    03-16-09 03:37 PM
    hasnt happened to me
    03-16-09 03:51 PM
    HAS happened to me. my first one was defective. they shipped a new one. now, not into a week, the finish is peeling off the side. its very frustrating
    03-16-09 03:56 PM
    Well i think its a bit rediculous that i got it saturday and its peeling terribly on monday. i mean i love the case and holster, and dont wanna give it up, but im kinda anal about how my phone looks and that kind of thing bothers me.
    who would i contact to see if i can get a replacement?
    btw, i took pics but i dont have enough posts to post them
    03-16-09 10:11 PM
    I would contact them on their website. They check on here every so often but in the past theyve been awesome about exchanges.
    03-16-09 10:15 PM
    Anyway i was wondering if this is something that occurs to most innocases or if i got a bad quality piece.
    Hello Jake,

I am so sorry about your experience with our Innocase, rest assured that this is not a common issue and you are correct about receiving a bad piece. Regardless, this is not an excuse for us at all, please forward your order information to the email address below and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

HAS happened to me. my first one was defective. they shipped a new one. now, not into a week, the finish is peeling off the side. its very frustrating
    I am sorry about your experience as well, please also forward me your order information and we will see what we can do for you!
    03-17-09 08:58 AM
    I've never purchased any 3rd party stuff for my phone online but I must say that the customer service is quite awesome
    If their replying to you in your own thread

Good luck with everything!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 10:25 AM
    More proof about how good they are.
    03-17-09 11:50 AM
    sent them an email. i am very impressed that they responded to a forum topic. i will let you guys know how the rest of my experience wit them goes.
    03-17-09 10:46 PM
    update:
    they called me, which was surprising. i would rather deal through email, but a phone call was very prompt and professional. anyway, he told me my new one would be shipped, and he asked that i sent my old one back. ok, no problem, i dont need it. my only tid-bit of complaint is that he mentioned nothing of them charging me if i didnt return it, but an email i got later said they would charge me for another one if i didnt send it back. not a big deal at all, just throwing it in there.
    btw, i received the new case, and its excellent. no signs of peeling.

A+++ in my book. would reccomend them and their products to anybody.
    03-28-09 01:15 AM
    I have order a couple things from them, A+ so for me. I am glad its worked out for you.
    03-28-09 02:36 AM
    I had a problem with my crystal case for my curve and they promptly sent me a new one. Great customer sevice. They charge more for their cases but the customer service is worth it.
    03-28-09 08:53 AM
    Wow that's prtty great customer service.

I believe ill go and order an innocase now, probably the clear one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD