I have the Otterbox and I love having the silicone skin under the hard case - all parts of my BB are protected (whereas from your pics it looks like the top bezel is exposed with the Seidio case?). At the same time, I HATE the top piece! It pops off just from looking at it, and make any wobble much more pronounced. I wish I could combine these two cases! :-)
    Actually, maybe you can since they don't connect to each other? I would try it but I took my Otterbox back to ATT for a refund... If you don't mind having $60 invested in a case, it may be the "perfect" one!
    11-08-10 05:22 PM
    I am hoping for a charging cradle to go with the Innocase. Also the Seidio case is taller on the top a bit to protect the keys from being bumped. The problem on the Otterbox is that the buttons stick out too far and cause your screen lock and mute buttons to be activated with the slightest brush or touch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 11:19 PM
    How does the top part of the Seidio case affect access to the Touchpad and buttons?
    11-09-10 12:59 AM
    To the touchpad it works fine. For accessing the call, BB and end buttons it is a little bit different than with no piece on it. They are all still easy to access and for the past week I have been using mine with no problems.

11-09-10 01:53 AM
    Thanks for the info, I am currently trying to decide between Casemate and Seidio.
    11-09-10 02:06 AM
    It sounds like they are similar. I have not seen many photos of the casemate. But the holster with magnet for battery life is what sold it for me. Glad to help!

11-09-10 02:11 AM
    sooo bulky!
    11-10-10 10:53 AM
    Just received my Innocase after a long trip on the FedEx truck! I am happy with the fit of the top bezel piece (which originally was my main concern) but the bottom piece seems to have a loose fit? It slides slightly up and down and just doesn't feel solid. Does anyone else have the same issue? I wonder if it is just a design flaw since there is no top to hold it down or a defective case?
    11-10-10 08:05 PM
    The bottom piece on my Seidio Innocase is snug. No up or down movement at all. Glad to hear that the top piece is fitting nicely!
    11-10-10 08:41 PM
    The bottom piece on my Seidio Innocase is snug. No up or down movement at all. Glad to hear that the top piece is fitting nicely!
    So the bottom piece does not move at all? If I hold the sides and rock it back and forth you can actually hear it moving. It almost seems like it needs a piece of felt or something lining it to make it snug? I wonder if it is a defect or some phones are a bit different depending on build? Thanks for the help!
    11-10-10 09:59 PM
    That is weird. Mine is snug. I dont have enough room to put even felt in between mine. I would contact Seidio and try a new one.

11-10-10 11:26 PM
    That is weird. Mine is snug. I dont have enough room to put even felt in between mine. I would contact Seidio and try a new one.

It is weird! I just contacted Seidio and they are sending a replacement to try. They have never heard of this issue? Great customer service and hopefully the replacement takes care of it? If not, I will be doing some modifying to make it work as I really like the case! I will update you when the replacement arrives...
    11-11-10 10:36 AM
    I hope it will fit perfect when it arrives. I am glad to hear that the Customer Service was good! I look forward to hearing back when you get your replacement.

11-11-10 03:27 PM
    They make these cases in china for USD 0.10 per piece lol. trust me.. i KNOW.

So their profit margin would enable them to send out 300 replacement cases per person, technically. lol
    11-12-10 03:16 PM
    They make these cases in china for USD 0.10 per piece lol. trust me.. i KNOW.

So their profit margin would enable them to send out 300 replacement cases per person, technically. lol
    minus the original design costs and support, etc of course.
    11-13-10 07:08 PM
    Well all my contacts with Seidio have been great!

11-13-10 10:38 PM
    is the seidio case rubbery? i used to have a silicone case for my bold and i found it difficult to take it out of my jeans pockets
    11-14-10 12:19 AM
    The Innocase has a unique feel to it. No rubbery like a silicone case and not totally smooth like plastic. Works good in and out of pocket, plus it doesn't collect dust like a silicone cover.

11-14-10 12:51 AM
    from what i know i have a body glove snap on blackberry case that was just released on the way. my daughter has one on her pantech pursuits (another slider) and it seems that thing doesnt come off for anything. which can be a curse or a blessing.

ill let you know how that goes. but thus far the integrity of the case is always going to be compromised on the face.
    11-27-10 09:10 AM
    does the seido innocase come with a screen protector?
    01-21-11 01:28 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD