Hey everyone, i just purchased a blackberry cradle for a steal from newegg (thanks to aristiles post a bit back). It works great, only problem was it didnt come with a cable, so i had to use the one that came with the phone. Anyways...here it is

Newegg.com - BlackBerry 84575 Silver Chrome Desktop Charging Pod for 8900 - Cell Phone Accessories

Ive always been a huge fan of seidio products, i have a extended (normal sized) battery on the way right now. But im really considering the purchase of an innocase. My only problem is im not sure if it will be compatible with my cradle posted above. I know it should have a hole there for it to work with future seidio cradles, but not sure about this.

Just wanted to know if any of you are currently using this combination. I also see alot of seidio reps around here and thought maybe they could help me out. Ill post a link of the case below. Thanks in advance!!

seidioonline.com
    02-10-09 11:09 PM
    Hey everyone, i just purchased a blackberry cradle for a steal from newegg (thanks to aristiles post a bit back). It works great, only problem was it didnt come with a cable, so i had to use the one that came with the phone. Anyways...here it is

Newegg.com - BlackBerry 84575 Silver Chrome Desktop Charging Pod for 8900 - Cell Phone Accessories

Ive always been a huge fan of seidio products, i have a extended (normal sized) battery on the way right now. But im really considering the purchase of an innocase. My only problem is im not sure if it will be compatible with my cradle posted above. I know it should have a hole there for it to work with future seidio cradles, but not sure about this.

Just wanted to know if any of you are currently using this combination. I also see alot of seidio reps around here and thought maybe they could help me out. Ill post a link of the case below. Thanks in advance!!

seidioonline.com

they said they are making a cradle that would be able to fit with the seidio case at the same time. They said it will be available in about 4 weeks...
    02-10-09 11:11 PM
    Right, but that's the issue here. I just bought a cradle...it would save me some money to not have to buy another one. That's why I'm asking if my current cradle would be compatible with the seidio innocase...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 11:42 PM
    Hate to bump my own thread here, but its been nearly 5 hrs and its almost off the front page. Does anyone know any info regarding this combo?
    02-11-09 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD