Hi All,

I have the Verizon 8330 with the InvisibleShield already applied. I am interested in purchasing the Seidio Innocase hard rubber case for my Curve and wanted to find out if the case wil fit over the InvisbleShield. I realize that the InvisibleShield adds virtually no extra bulk to the phone, but I understand that the Innocase in a very tight fit.

Also, do you know if it will still fit into my BB leather belt holster with the case?

If you own the Seidio Innocase, how do you like it and how does the trackball work with the case on? I've heard mixed reviews.

It's an expensive case, for whatever reason, and I just want to be sure that it will will be a good fit.

Thanks,

Mitch
    02-27-09 07:44 AM
    i had the case 3 times before gettting a different one. the first two broke and the third wouldn't stay closed. I do not think it will fit in your leather case when installed.
    02-27-09 07:47 AM
    I have the Seidio Hybrid. Clear on the front, soft black rubber on the back. I think its great. Dropped it a few times and there are marks on the case, but my BB is fine.
    Probably won't fit in the OEM holster the case on, but I haven't tried. I bought the Seidio belt clip with the case and it works great.
    I'm not familiar with the Invisible Shield, but I did have the Clear Armor, which I think is the same. I don't think it'll fit. I left the screen protector and the piece on the back cover on, but took the rest off.
    02-27-09 08:43 AM
    Hi All,

I have the Verizon 8330 with the InvisibleShield already applied. I am interested in purchasing the Seidio Innocase hard rubber case for my Curve and wanted to find out if the case wil fit over the InvisbleShield. I realize that the InvisibleShield adds virtually no extra bulk to the phone, but I understand that the Innocase in a very tight fit.

Also, do you know if it will still fit into my BB leather belt holster with the case?

If you own the Seidio Innocase, how do you like it and how does the trackball work with the case on? I've heard mixed reviews.

It's an expensive case, for whatever reason, and I just want to be sure that it will will be a good fit.

Thanks,

Mitch
    Mitch,

Because of the precise fit of our case, it will not fit with the InvisibleShield installed.

Thanks,
    02-27-09 10:30 AM
    Thanks for all of your help and answers! I guess I'll have to search for something else. Any ideas?

Mitch
    02-27-09 10:37 AM
    I have an 8330 with sprint and I bought a zagg invisible shield and a black seidio case and they work together very well.as far as fitting in the oem holster it will fit very tightly amd the rubberized outer surface will make it very hard to pull out so your best bet is to to get the seidio leather pouch or holster they make versions that will hold a curve with a seidio case

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 01:37 PM
    Hi Manny,

Which Seidio Case do you have? I want to be sure that I get the right one.

I wonder why the Seidio poster said that it wouldn't fit with the Zagg?

Thanks,

Mitch
    02-27-09 01:52 PM
    I have the seidio black innocase surface for the curve 8330. the only thing is i bought it a verizon store and i have a sprint 8330 I bought the zagg invisible shield and had them install that first i then let it sit for about 3-4 hours to let it dry on there then i just put the innocase on. It fits fine the only thing i noticed is it seemed a little picnched or bunched where the case touches the screen and when i an mean a little bit i mean very little and it is completely un noticeable with the cover on all in all very good combo all i need now is a sort of rugged holster to hold it when im at work.
    02-27-09 08:45 PM
    Seidio makes a holster that works with their innocase. I have been using their holsters for about 4 years & love them! Can't ever remember dropping a cell out of thier holsters.
    02-27-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD