Hello All,
    I know that I posted a thread about Tour cases last night. I was looking @ the innocase 360 for the Tour and I like the fact that it has the built in screen protector. But, I absolutely could not live with that horrible keyboard cover.

Is it possible to remove the keyboard cover (I know it isn't meant to) cleanly so that I could have the built in screen protector, unlike the Innocase Surface II?
    Thanks.
    11-03-09 04:23 PM
    i heard you can and some people on here actually have. from looking at my case it looks easy to remove... although i actually don't mind having the keyboard cover there. sure it gets some getting used to but once you're used to it, its like your using the bb keyboard itself. i love this case for my phone. i have the extended one though as i have the 2600mah extended battery. this will be the only case ur gonna need

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 04:37 PM
    Do you mind posting a picture of the back of the front half of the case so I can take a look? (like where the keyboard is glued or whatever)
    11-03-09 04:47 PM
    i'm trying to send the pic but its not letting me...have an email address??

11-03-09 05:10 PM
    Yeah, Ill PM it to you. Thanks!
    EDIT: Did you get it?
    Last edited by ipodtouch1234; 11-03-09 at 05:38 PM.
    11-03-09 05:11 PM
    it looks easy to remove (i have the maroon one), but having it on there is great. it fits perfectly and just feels better
    11-03-09 05:47 PM
    Hello All,
    I know that I posted a thread about Tour cases last night. I was looking @ the innocase 360 for the Tour and I like the fact that it has the built in screen protector. But, I absolutely could not live with that horrible keyboard cover.

Is it possible to remove the keyboard cover (I know it isn't meant to) cleanly so that I could have the built in screen protector, unlike the Innocase Surface II?
    Thanks.
    I just got my innocase 360 yesterday and I really like it! I actually find it easier to type on the Tour with the keyboard cover.
    11-03-09 05:55 PM
    I was just seeing if it was removable if I didn't like it. I love the idea of the built in screen protector, but I was unsure (well, more than unsure now that I read my post again) of the keyboard cover. I think Ill go with it.
    11-03-09 06:03 PM
    I personally like the keyboard cover. Of course, I've only had the case a day, and there are some reviews that say it starts to "bubble" after a week or so. We'll see. 24 hours in, it's the best case I've ever used.
    11-03-09 07:31 PM
    Alright, I think I am going to purchase it. I really need a new case, and I don't really like the seam & lack of screen protection on the Surface II. I guess I can always remove the keyboard then with some super H@x0r skillz.
    11-03-09 07:44 PM
    some people here have used an exacto knife to cut out the keyboard. by doing this it leaves the unseen part of the keyboard intact to act like a protective "gasket". keeps the snug fit also.
    11-03-09 08:04 PM
    I've had the case for about almost a month and it hasn't bubbled over and I'll send u that pic soon ipodtouch1234

11-03-09 08:05 PM
    I bought the 360 for the screen protection too, thinking I'd hate the keyboard cover. But I absolutely love it. It is SO much easier to type on. Not to mention, I'm not constantly having to blow dust and other crap out of the keyboard and the other big gaps around the screen.
    11-03-09 08:08 PM
    @ MBM7881 Thank you
    @ sharinlea I hopefully will like it... maybe ill be a convert too.
    11-03-09 08:34 PM
    I too have the 360 case and agree with Mikegold and sharinlea, I find it easier to type on. I really like the fit and feel of the case too and the protection it offers.
    11-03-09 09:01 PM
    hmm interesting...i didnt buy this case cuz of the keyboard cover..but reading over some of your posts it seems like it isnt that bad
    11-03-09 09:08 PM
    I am waiting on a pic of the underside of the front, but worst comes to worst, I say that you could most likely peel out the keyboard part.
    11-03-09 09:11 PM
    I too am actually using the case and I really find it easier to type since you can slide your thumb across the keys

It jus feels a little bit more natural

It could be just me though

11-03-09 09:50 PM
    does it make the phone feel bulkier in any way?
    11-04-09 12:41 AM
    does it make the phone feel bulkier in any way?
    Nope not at all. It actually gives a nice grip in your hands. Very firm
    11-04-09 03:13 AM
    Alright, I think I am going to purchase it. I really need a new case, and I don't really like the seam & lack of screen protection on the Surface II. I guess I can always remove the keyboard then with some super H@x0r skillz.
    You do know this case does have a seam, right? It's minimal, but it's there. There's no way to get a two piece cover without having some sort of seam.
    11-04-09 04:42 AM
    Yes, I understand that. Just not front and center.
    11-04-09 04:07 PM
    QUOTE=ipodtouch1234;3996079]Hello All,

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

This is my first Smartphone- and I spent a lot tryingg different cases ( which are now for sale- Leather, Innocase Hybrids etc) - I like the 360 A lot- - with the extended battery too- I also use the Seidio Holster for business- and for Jenas- the 360 toru & All fis nicely into an eAccess Slip Case (made for the Bold which is eider etc - so the 360 Case has room)

Hope this helps

F
    11-04-09 04:58 PM
    Thanks for starting this thread as I have been thinking about getting this case.

I really want the screen protection and was thinking that the part that covers the key board would be a plus, as I am not liking the keyboard on the Tour as much as the Curve. I like the feel of the Tour keys, but not the size of the numbers or the dark coloring, very hard to see. I wish they had more color options in this case as well......like Purple and Clear.
    11-05-09 05:07 PM
    I think the keyboard is better than the curve I ordered the 360 from amazon, $29 shipped vs. $35-40 here shipped.
    11-05-09 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD