So I have been selected to try out the new SEIDIO Innocase 360 for the 8350i Curve. SEIDIO has asked me to start this thread and write a review on the case. They should be mailing me out the case in the next day or two. From what I have seen of this case for other Blackberries, it looks TIGHT!!! I can't wait till it comes in. After I get the case I will be taking some pictures, testing, and writing my review of the case. I will post back here with all of my findings.

Here is a link to a video and review of the Innocase 360 for the 8900 Curve (I actually watched this right before I got the email asking if I wanted to try this case out), its on the front page of CB.com
    05-21-09 04:42 PM
    Casper, that innocase 360 looks really good!! Can't wait to see the pictures and review when you get it.
    05-21-09 06:00 PM
    looks pretty cool
    05-21-09 06:47 PM
    Well it looks like i will be receiving the case tomorrow afternoon. i will be putting to the test this weekend, so look for something come Tuesday/Wednesday.
    05-21-09 07:16 PM
    I was just on there web site and found this,

Innocase 360 Holster Combo, Black
    05-21-09 08:20 PM
    On the surface, that looks like the perfect compromise of protection and sexiness.

I worry about the trackball, and how it'll feel in the little recessed hole...
    05-21-09 08:59 PM
    Hey Casp dont forget pics to see how it looks on the 8350! looks good on the review.
    05-22-09 03:46 AM
    i dont know if i am getting the combo or not, when it gets in i will post what they sent me....

as for the picts, i will get some dont worry!!!
    05-22-09 05:46 AM
    Ooh, hot damn! I'm so glad that they decided to make this for the 8350!

I am SO getting this when they ship - any idea when that might be?
    05-22-09 03:55 PM
    not yet, i get sent the wrong. the invoice said for 8350 and someone pulled a 9530 storm. lol i should have it tomorrow, but i wont see it untill about 11 tomorrow night
    05-22-09 04:20 PM
    This may be just what I'm looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!

The waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-22-09 05:14 PM
    I see Gary posted one link already but i am going to post it again. These are the links supplied to me to post.

Innocase 360 / Horizontal Leather Case Combo, Black

Innocase 360 Holster Combo, Black

Innocase 360 - 8350i Black

The last link is what they are sending to me for testing.... I will post some pictures and a quick review Sunday evening.
    05-22-09 05:30 PM
    Casper, that innocase 360 looks really good!! Can't wait to see the pictures and review when you get it.
    yeah i seen someone do a review for this case on youtube, looks like it will work out well
    05-22-09 06:48 PM
    Cant wait good thing i didn't get the otterbox i would of been po'd to see this one afterward s. ihope with this case you can still drop it in the cradle and use other accessories with this case like the battery door with the grill for better sound an extended battery.
    05-23-09 12:35 AM
    Hey Casper any news on the seidio? did you receive it yet?
    05-25-09 05:39 PM
    the new (right one) was delivered to my house on sat but noone was there to sign for it, i will pick it up tomorrow morning and post the pictures sometime in the afternoon.
    05-25-09 07:06 PM
    First Impressions...

Nice simple case. Very easy to install. I love the rubbery feel that the case offers. I also love the way that the keypad is formed to the keys. Texting and emailing are a little tough, I just have to get use to the feel of the keys, that’s all. The PTT, mute, convenience buttons are easy to get to. Charging and headphone ports are the same way. The camera is unobstructed. There is an opening in the back for cradle charging, I don’t have one so I cant really say if it fits in the cradle. It does add some "bulk" to the BlackBerry, but not very much.

After a day of use...

I noticed that in the sunlight that it was kinda hard to see the screen. And at night time it was hard to see the keyboard. The silicone keypad doe not let much light through. These are the only 2 things that I have noticed.

Overall....

It is a nice case. I would recommend it to any "business type", someone who is inside at a desk. The case would protect against the occasional drop or bump, but I would NOT close it in a car door. So for all of you construction, FD, PD, and the sort, I would not recommend this for you.
    05-27-09 12:24 PM
    Here are the pictures I said I would get for you guys and girls.
    05-27-09 12:46 PM
    Does the screen on the case cause a bubble effect?
    I have seen these screen over screen cases cause almost what appears to be water trapped between them.
    05-27-09 01:01 PM
    yes it does i forgot to mention that. i think that if the screen cover was a little bit stiffer it would not cause it.
    05-27-09 01:18 PM
    Casper,

Thank you for the review and pictures of this case! Not 100% sure if I'll be getting this yet or not.

Casper, on a side note by the looks of your BB you carry it in the OEM Holster or do you use a case?
    05-27-09 05:38 PM
    i had bodyguardz on there. when i went to install the innocase it would not shut. so i pulled the guardz off right before.
    05-27-09 06:32 PM
    Wow Casp you never seize to amaze me thanks for the pics and review way better than hearing it from the site. now i'll think about getting it what i do really like is the keyboard feature. but the work i do is always outside i'm a tech for Directv so im always on a roof or on the ladder. thanks again Casp you and my bud JLJ are the chosen ones.
    05-27-09 11:45 PM
    Hey Casp, have you used an Otterbox? I really wanna know how the keyboard and trackball perform in the case because I was worried about the trackball and you mentioned the keyboard took a little getting used too...so basically I have an Otterbox and because of its durability I would encourage anyone that works outside to get one!! I would like to know your thoughts on the thin molded plastic used on the Otterbox vs the silicone keyboard overlay on the 360.

I know my biggest complaint about the molded plastic on my Otterbox would be that dirt can easily in the ring around the trackball.

Also I get the bubble effect of the screen but I think it's because of my screen protector? My dad uses the same case and never gets a bubble?

So, I would be tempted to get one of these to use when I'm not at work but right now I just use the seidio silicon wrap and belt clip for those occasions! Thanks for taking the pics and posting your personal review Casp, I'm sure it will help a lot of people to decide which way to go when protecting their BB!!!!
    05-28-09 09:41 AM
    Hey casper, I have the old innocase and belt clip holder, will the new case fit in the old belt clip holder or do you have to buy a whole new combo?
    05-28-09 11:19 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD