Supposedly they put out a good product but after reading the Seidio rep's posts on here I have to say that I'm very impressed by their level of customer service.
    I was just personally contacted by Seidio about a solution to this defective case delimna and they proposed a workable solution in that my cradle/leather holster would include an Innocase if I was willing to pay for it. Once I receive it, I ship it back and they issue a credit. It would appear they actually looked at my order for the cradle/holster 1st and this of course would save my shipping costs. This is what I was willing to do and I thank them for it. Especially since I had already ordered the cradle and holster and my card had been charged, they could have again taken my money and "run". Now I just need the stuff to GET HERE! Thank you Seidio.
    03-20-09 04:08 PM
    seidio makes awesome products and it's great to hear they have great customer service. i have the 1600 mAh extended battery and the spring clip holster for my storm. love their products!
    03-20-09 04:20 PM
    I was just personally contacted by Seidio about a solution to this defective case delimna and they proposed a workable solution in that my cradle/leather holster would include an Innocase if I was willing to pay for it. Once I receive it, I ship it back and they issue a credit. It would appear they actually looked at my order for the cradle/holster 1st and this of course would save my shipping costs. This is what I was willing to do and I thank them for it. Especially since I had already ordered the cradle and holster and my card had been charged, they could have again taken my money and "run". Now I just need the stuff to GET HERE! Thank you Seidio.
    My "stuff" just got here. New leather holster, innocase 1 replacement and CRADLE! It's amazing how different this innocase is from the original I initially got. It it for sure tighter and all the "clips" are solid. Other than the massively long wait (which was held up by the cradle order), satisified customer here (as long as they credit my defective one). On a side note, cradle is SWEET! Not a big fan of the blue, but it fits the with the case on or off, so that is a big 2 thumbs up! Thank you for taking care of your customers and good job on ALL the above products (the holster appears to be capable of holding an innocase with extended battery which I don't have, but the current config (storm w/ innocase 1 in holster) seems to be snug enough.
    03-31-09 06:18 PM
    Can anyone post pics of the Seidio Innocase II please? I'm thinking of ordering one as well but want to make sure of fit/finish, as well as thickness.

Reviews are welcomed to..

Thanks
    03-31-09 09:53 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD