Hey all ! i have a quick question for those with the case. First off i love the case ! :P Anyways im sorry in advance if this is a really stupid question. Ok i had no problems getting the case on but what is the easiest way to get it off ive tried pulling, it seems like there is a latch on the back but ive had no luck. I mean i havent used huge amounts of force because i didnt want to break my phone or the case but ive had no luck getting it off. If it takes alot of force so be it, im just asking if im missing something lol

Thanks !
    02-26-09 11:21 AM
    You take it off the same way you put it on. Push in the tab on the back and slide off the bottom piece. Then start on the left side of the phone by the screen and pop off that side then pop off the other side. Make sure you don't slide the whole phone out or you can rip off the side buttons and what not!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 11:54 AM
    I had similar problems with it. I tried to push the latch and pull but it didn't seem to do anything. So I just threw some elbow grease in2 it and it popped right off. I was a little worried but it went right back on and I've done it many times since then with no ill effects to it. I know its not the most technical response but it worked for me...

I was only talking about the bottom piece there so u know. You DO NOT slide the phone out of the upper portion of the case, u just do the steps u used 2 put it on in reverse.
    Last edited by xXStormdXx; 02-26-09 at 12:12 PM.
    02-26-09 11:58 AM
    I have the same issue. It is a bi*ch to get off. I got quickpull program so I don't have to do battery pulls for resets.
    02-26-09 12:02 PM
    Squeeze the sides near the Top/Bottom junction so that the back of the case starts to bow out. Then press your finger nail on the speaker hole as sort of a handle and Pull hard to slide the bottom off. Pushing down over the speaker should lessen the tension on the tab to help it come off easier.

Hope that was good enough to help, def easier to show you than to explain it...
    02-26-09 12:18 PM
    Squeeze the sides near the Top/Bottom junction so that the back of the case starts to bow out. Then press your finger nail on the speaker hole as sort of a handle and Pull hard to slide the bottom off. Pushing down over the speaker should lessen the tension on the tab to help it come off easier.

Hope that was good enough to help, def easier to show you than to explain it...
    That is the most accurate and useful descriptions - thanks.
    02-26-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD