Has anyone been able to put the Seidio rubberized case (or any form fitting case) over the InvisibleShield?
    Is it a tight fit? Does it fit at all? How easy is it to take off?
    I have the IS on my 8330 and want some hard protection as well.

Thank You
    06-28-08 04:28 AM
    I'm a newbie too and was wondering the same question. I opted not to keep the invisible shield on the side because I didn't like the look or feel of it (too shiny for my taste). But I do have all the other parts on. I ordered a Seidio hard case and am now wondering if it'll fit also. hmmmm. HELP!

As a side note, thank God for CB. I'd be clueless without it
    06-28-08 11:43 AM
    Welcome to CB both of you.

The IS being as thin as it is will
    not interfere with any case you decide
    to use.
    06-28-08 11:47 AM
    I have the IS on just my screen, and a seidio hardcase. But the full body IS wont interfere with it. I love my IS
    06-28-08 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm now breathing a sigh of relief.

So much to learn......
    06-28-08 12:00 PM
    This is actually a really good idea. Sometimes the hard cases can get gunk and dust and other nasty stuff between the case and the phone, but with the full body IS on the phone that isnt an issue! You can get scratch/dust protection and damage protection. Good thinking!
    06-28-08 12:29 PM
    I did exactly that without problem, I had the clear front/rubberized back Seidio case. However, you might want to buy a spare case if you really like it because after the first one or two falls (that will hopefully be a LONG time from now) the cases warp or chip in a way they no longer stay clipped cleanly. My friends that bought the same case had the same problem within the first year and we were all using the Seidio holster and the BB would no longer fit.
    06-28-08 12:34 PM
    I love the IS! I have it on my Curve and then use a silicone cover as well. The combo fits well in the Verizon Universal PDA Pouch. Can never be too careful!
    06-28-08 05:25 PM
    I had a Best Skins Ever full body kit on my 8330 and when I tried to put on the Seidio rubberized hardcase, it wouldn't snap completely shut. I had to remover everything except the screen cover in order for it to fit.
    07-01-08 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD