I received my case in the mail today. I definatley like it alot, except one problem. I put it on my bb just as the directions showed. If I snap one of the bottom corners closed, the other side opens and vice versa. I contacted Seidio already and I am returning it for a new one. I really like this case, but I am not sure if I shoudl return it for a new one, or get my money back. Is this an isolated problem, or has anyone else had this problem?............
    06-05-08 03:56 PM
    I just got mine yesterday, and it works perfectly. Sounds like a stroke of bad luck
    06-05-08 03:58 PM
    they are pretty much just plastic molds, i'm sure one or two get messed up every now and again. i've had mine a few days and love it! def get another.
    06-05-08 04:19 PM
    I going to go with you got one that made it through the quality control loop. I've had mine now for two weeks without any problems. I would do the return, then see how things work out. Let us know.
    06-05-08 05:03 PM
    OK thanks, I got my RMA from Seidio. They are "advance" sending me one, so I will not have until I ship this one back and they process it to send out another. The one I have will be in the mail in the AM.
    06-05-08 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD