I would purchase an extended battery for the Torch as long as it has the same dimensions as the OEM one.
    I whole heartedly agree with this post.
    12-10-10 12:17 PM
    I think even Kevin would agree its for a good cause. What are you the forum popo? let an admin get mad at me please.

Its like politics, "Hey man, can you rob the bank and get us millions and we can be business partners? If you get caught I don't know you and had nothing to do with you".

Pretty much sums up politicians id say, So its either your with me or you are trolling. Either way go home.
    Umm.. can someone explain this to me? cause I don't get the relation from politics to robbing a bank, or how that sums up politicians, or how this has anything to do with an extended battery thread.

For the record we do tend to police(or as you said "what am I the forum popo") ourselves around here(if you have been here for any amount of time you would realize this) and if you followed the rules this wouldn't have been an issue to begin with. Bumping a thread not 12 hours prior to your own post and in a thread you started.

So i guess I'll go on being the popo and "trolling", if you don't like it then use the little button over there for reporting a post or block me but don't tell me "to go home" simply because you broke the rules and I called you out on it. Next time either take the licking you deserve like a man or sthu.

Besides if seido was truly watching this thread they can subscribe to it and they could always find it. no need to "bump" it so it stays on the front page so they can find it.

Now back on topic, If it was OEM size I'm all for an extended battery.
    12-10-10 07:02 PM
    I think the bump is to encourage user feedback, not for seidio
    12-10-10 07:03 PM
    I'm all for bumping this thread often, strict compliance with the rules be damned. The Torch community needs an extended life battery.

It's not hard, though, to bump a thread without just using the word "bump."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-10 08:24 PM
    I'm all for bumping this thread often, strict compliance with the rules be damned. The Torch community needs an extended life battery.

I often wonder why there are even rules on these forums. If no one follows them then why are they there? Don't get me wrong I'm all for the extended battery but bumping a thread not 12 hours prior to the previous post(being your own) is a little childish. Besides given the amount of attention to this thread a "bump" wasn't even needed.
    12-10-10 08:28 PM
    Despite the OOT posts, +1 for the extended slim (OEM) battery please... As I read FS-1 battery for Torch is only 1270 mAH?? how could my Torch surviveeeee??? hahaha... so yeah.. +1 for extended battery...
    12-10-10 08:48 PM
    Politics in B.C are a prime example of my qoute. The NDP party decided to throw in the HST. They were all there with their hands out saying give us more money. The fact BC's people have spoken and said we don't want the HST and its gone to recall, the whole party pointed fingers to gordon cambell. They don't know that guy now because the hst tax failed. If your smart piece the rest together, either way go home.

+++++1 extended battery.

12-10-10 10:45 PM
    an OEM size extended battery, preferably 1500-1750mAh pls
    12-11-10 09:14 AM
    an OEM size extended battery, preferably 1500-1750mAh pls
    +1 on that.
    12-11-10 10:12 AM
    Slim battery!!

12-11-10 10:18 AM
    Extended battery : same size= happy camper.
    12-12-10 01:51 AM
    Homer take your Prozac!

OEM Size would be great! The problem I always had with my 9000 with the big battery is no one made a case for it....
    12-12-10 04:28 AM
    Homer take your Prozac!

OEM Size would be great! The problem I always had with my 9000 with the big battery is no one made a case for it....
    if they want to make big battery, they should think about making a case for it too.
    12-12-10 07:53 AM
    +1 on the oem-sized extended battery...all I need is a few more hours out of my Torch on a daily basis and I'm happy.
    12-12-10 10:54 AM
    I could totally go for what you guys are saying. I'm love a oem with 1500 ma of juice. I get about 12ish hrs out of my tourch all day and would love a few more hours myself. If they make it will come... To buy it. Lol.
    12-12-10 01:04 PM
    Come on Seidio, make them both an OEM sized and an extended size. I had the extended sized with a spring clip holster on a 9000 and could go days without charging. I've already got the spring clip holster for my 9800, just get the battery made, I'm ready.
    12-12-10 01:20 PM
    Would buy one also
    12-12-10 01:31 PM
    I agree with everybody that has asked for the OEM-size higher capacity battery. My 9800 can't quite make a 10 hour day, depending. I'm getting tired of dragging around a charger. No, I don't spend much time in the car.
    12-12-10 09:11 PM
    1 more for the +15% with oem size
    12-12-10 09:56 PM
    I agree with everybody that has asked for the OEM-size higher capacity battery. My 9800 can't quite make a 10 hour day, depending. I'm getting tired of dragging around a charger. No, I don't spend much time in the car.
    yeah mee too. I always need to carry my chargers with me (since I have 2 phones). And what if I'm away from an outlet for longer period of time??? I don't have a car charger (yet) also so that makes it difficult for me NOT to carry my charger to work everyday....
    12-15-10 07:54 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD