Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in our products. We are in the process of developing additional accessories for the Blackberry Torch 9800, but specific products have not yet been determined. However, customer comments are always appreciated and your feedback will be taken into consideration. We recommend periodically checking the online store or signing up for our Torch newsletter at [email protected] for future product releases and updates.

If you have additional questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this email or contact us at 832-204-1118.

Thank you,
    Customer Service

Seidio Customer Service

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-10 04:08 PM
    yup. I read in ANOTHER thread that they wont be making one for our phone for now. I guess until it gets more positive press or gets more popularity. Yea... should just read the other thread.
    12-06-10 06:16 PM
    DeRussett made a post about petitioning for the 9800 extended battery, did you follow his request and get that as a response?
    12-06-10 06:25 PM
    I did see his post, and that's where I got the idea to email them. I stated I and many others on the crackberry forums are in need of a extended battery for the 9800. As to whether or not a lot of people from these forums are emailing them, I am unsure of.
    12-06-10 11:59 PM
    Hello All,

We are gauging interest still for the 9800 Torch and want your opinion. Let us know what accessories are you all looking forward to see made? Extended Batteries (Slim or Super Extended), Cases, Rugged Combos?

Regards,
    12-07-10 12:45 PM
    Hello All,

We are gauging interest still for the 9800 Torch and want your opinion. Let us know what accessories are you all looking forward to see made? Extended Batteries (Slim or Super Extended), Cases, Rugged Combos?

Regards,
    I would purchase an extended battery for the Torch as long as it has the same dimensions as the OEM one.
    12-07-10 12:51 PM
    More cases is always a good option, especially considering how many of the 9800 cases are poorly made.

If you make a case that works very well and doesn't add a lot of bulk, people are going to start recommending it over the other cases like the Otterbox and various others that have issues like the front face popping off.

I like the idea of a super extended battery for heavy use, of course then a case should be made as well, since no other manufacturers are going to have cases that will fit it.

If no extended battery case was planned, then I would opt for an oem sized extended battery since I can use my existing case with ease.
    12-07-10 12:52 PM
    I would purchase an extended battery for the Torch as long as it has the same dimensions as the OEM one.
    Same although my battery last's me all day, would be nice not to have to worry about it if I decide to go out directly after work.
    12-07-10 12:53 PM
    I am all for an extended battery. Mine lasts me all day, but it would be nice to go two days on a charge.

You already have the perfect case and holster for the Torch, the innocase holster combo.

I am hoping Santa brings me one for Christmas!
    12-07-10 12:58 PM
    What he said^
    12-07-10 01:14 PM
    Definitely the extended battery is a must for most torch users, people are buying the oem battery and using it for a spare, which is much hassle. I hate my Otterbox case and REFUSE to use it now. After going without the case for awhile, the phone just feels much better in my hands & pocket. Otter adds way to much bulk. Id also take an extended battery with a different cover, already the torch has a better battery than the i4. Anything is better really.

Not to flame or anything stupid, but my derogatory remarks got someones attention.

Dear Customer,

Comments from consumers are very important to us, and we certainly appreciate yours. Please be assured your comments and forum links will be shared with the appropriate individuals who will consider them carefully as we work toward continuous improvement in all areas. We regret that more information is not available, and we always welcome your concerns at customer service. Feel free to give us a call at 832-204-1118.

Thank you,
    Customer Service

I only pointed out a few threads, but there are many more on these forums somewhere about seidio and the extended battery woes. Very professional on Seidio's part, I was quite blatant/upfront in comparing them to other companies
    Last edited by brettmyster; 12-07-10 at 01:48 PM.
    12-07-10 01:44 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/98...nglued-560775/

Here's another one that maybe you guys @ Seidio should take a look at.
    12-07-10 01:53 PM
    bump. - They said they'd watch this.
    12-08-10 01:28 AM
    Next time you "bump" a thread you might want to have a look at the forum rules on bumping.

* Bumping

This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator’s reserve the right to delete useless “bumps” at their discretion.
    12-08-10 07:34 AM
    What he said^
    What they said.

Extended life + OEM size = WIN.
    12-08-10 08:43 AM
    Its not an attempt to bump my post count. What do I look like matrix leader? Anyways I come on here and watch people cry about the torch battery almost every day. Seidio finally comes on here saying hey tell us what you want. I'd hafta call you an *****. People step up and say what you want.

Last edited by brettmyster; 12-08-10 at 09:42 AM.
    12-08-10 09:39 AM
    I would love to see an extended battery for the blackberry torch with the same slim dimensions as the stock battery if possible @ around 1600 mah.
    12-08-10 09:42 AM
    same - extended battery for the 9800 is an absolute must!!

Keep is same size as original battery.

thanks.
    12-08-10 05:20 PM
    Its not an attempt to bump my post count. What do I look like matrix leader? Anyways I come on here and watch people cry about the torch battery almost every day. Seidio finally comes on here saying hey tell us what you want. I'd hafta call you an *****. People step up and say what you want.

I an *****(whatever that means but I'm assuming its a swear word) for posting rules on "bumping" a thread?

Has nothing to do with post counts. You bumped your own thread not 12 hours after your last post when the rules clearly state you must wait 3 days(I did bold the part that was specific to this issue)

Next time you want to call people names you might want to read what was posted and why it was posted.
    12-08-10 05:46 PM
    same - extended battery for the 9800 is an absolute must!!

Keep it same size as original battery.

thanks.

X10.......... OEM size
    12-08-10 05:59 PM
    I an *****(whatever that means but I'm assuming its a swear word) for posting rules on "bumping" a thread?

Has nothing to do with post counts. You bumped your own thread not 12 hours after your last post when the rules clearly state you must wait 3 days(I did bold the part that was specific to this issue)

Next time you want to call people names you might want to read what was posted and why it was posted.
    I think even Kevin would agree its for a good cause. What are you the forum popo? let an admin get mad at me please.

Its like politics, "Hey man, can you rob the bank and get us millions and we can be business partners? If you get caught I don't know you and had nothing to do with you".

Pretty much sums up politicians id say, So its either your with me or you are trolling. Either way go home.
    12-10-10 03:17 AM
    I'm interested in seeing an extended battery in both the OEM size, as well as a largewr size. My theory is that the larger size may help as a counter-balance when the slider is open.

12-10-10 07:00 AM
    +1 on an OEM-sized extended battery.

Why wasn't this a no-brainer from Seidio? Of all the BBs out there that they make extended batteries for, THIS is the one that actually needs it.
    12-10-10 08:25 AM
    im definately looking for an extended battery. im a data hog and need my phone powered 24/7 for business and personal use.

i usually go through 2 -3 fully charged oem batteries per day. in fact, i was looking for an extended battery yesterday and didnt find one.

if you keep the dimensions the same and extended life like the above said, id buy it instantly... in fact, a few of them.
    12-10-10 08:41 AM
    I'm also looking at an extended battery, but I do prefer having it OEM sized.
    12-10-10 12:05 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD