So I noticed today as I was leaving that my phone was plugged in and had a green light blinking. When I looked the battery says low, the radio is off. This is strange as I use my phone as an alarm and keep it plugged in while I sleep. Any ideas?
    05-16-09 03:46 PM
    So I noticed today as I was leaving that my phone was plugged in and had a green light blinking. When I looked the battery says low, the radio is off. This is strange as I use my phone as an alarm and keep it plugged in while I sleep. Any ideas?
    Sounds like it did not charge for some reason. Is this problem reoccuring? If so I would check into contacting CS for a replacement. Also, if you are using a knockoff brand of a wall charger, I have heard those have issues charging the Blackberry.
    05-16-09 05:05 PM
    Yeah i would check the charger. Maybe its faulty.
    05-16-09 05:22 PM
    Sometimes the phone just refuses to charge even if the charge icon shows. Do a batt pull and plug it in again.
    05-16-09 05:26 PM
    Sounds like it did not charge for some reason. Is this problem reoccuring? If so I would check into contacting CS for a replacement. Also, if you are using a knockoff brand of a wall charger, I have heard those have issues charging the Blackberry.
    Stay away from using any USB Hubs to charge your storm and stay away from the generic brand chargers. GO with the original equiptment when buying batteries and chargers for your storm. They may be more expensive but the are almost always better quality than the knockoff ones.
    05-16-09 05:34 PM
    I have battery that ur talking about. Ran into same thing but it was the phone acting up. Not the battery. Phone still under warranty so just have em replace it. You might also wanna put factory battery back in and use for a few days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 05:50 PM
    This is my second storm, im using the original charger, and have switched to the factory battery. under status it says the battery is at 55%. I have been charging for like 4 hours. This is BS.
    05-16-09 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD