I made a discovery today, forgive me if I'm not the first I didn't read all 5 pages of posts. The case-mate id cases fit the bold with the extended battery PERFECT. I got a battery off of the bay and was trying it with different cases, perfect fit, and you can still get one card in there, snug though.
    11-04-10 09:18 AM
    If one can't afford to order from a reputable company that takes care of their customers, then buy cheaper elsewhere.
    You're right. I'm sure that Seidio is a much more reputable company than Amazon who sells their same extended battery for $15 less. You are clearly very intelligent.
    11-04-10 10:42 AM
    You're right. I'm sure that Seidio is a much more reputable company than Amazon who sells their same extended battery for $15 less. You are clearly very intelligent.
    I am intelligent enough to order from a company that has given me excellent "customer service." What is Amazon but a maketplace for an amazing array of products, often at a discount, and NOT ALWAYS a satisfactory experience for the buyer or seller. I am sure Seidio has disappointed some customers along the way. I have ordered many things over the past couple of years from Siedio, most of them gifts for employees, and have no complaints.

Amazon has a lot of things to offer, especially for those on a budget. I have worked hard over the years and don't have to worry about saving $15 on a battery or going with a service provider who has a smaller coverage footprint and cheaper plans. There is nothing wrong with this...at least you're smart enough to get the things you want for less. Whether it is Seidio or some other specialty company, don't discount the value of customer service. Now please, have a few more hotdogs.
    11-04-10 11:29 AM
    Didn't think so. ROTFLMAO
    11-04-10 12:06 PM
    Has anyone found a way to get the battery door off easily? I have to pull the latch, then take something very thin and try to pry the battery door off.
    I wanted to know if it's like that with others, or did I get a bad battery door?
    11-11-10 12:18 AM
    Well I'm glad I'm not the only one! I use a pen knife to slide in an pop out, after I've pulled the latch. I have a feeling that's the way it is, better like that then too loose.
    11-11-10 08:32 AM
    Has anyone found a way to get the battery door off easily? I have to pull the latch, then take something very thin and try to pry the battery door off.
    I wanted to know if it's like that with others, or did I get a bad battery door?
    No - That battery door is a *itch to get off!
    12-28-10 08:08 AM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD