just got it in the mail and i love it...

this is on my Sprint 9630...i had the regular sprint battery cover and i put my verizon 9630 battery cover on this phone and both covers moved like crazy...this fits really well...it looks lifted up at the bottom but it's snug...doesn't shift at all...and it still fits in my changing cradle perfectly...i got the extended battery for my 8330 when i had it and loved it so i didn't even hesitate to buy this when it came out...i constantly listen to music on my phone so battery life is very important to me...the extended battery for the 8330 fit my needs perfect and i don't expect less from this one...based off the fit and look, if you are questioning getting this...do it ...
    10-13-09 10:57 AM
    Hmmm...since it comes from Seidio...does their innocase for the 9630 fit with this extended battery cover?

Dm
    10-13-09 11:01 AM
    not sure about that...
    10-13-09 11:14 AM
    Hmmm...since it comes from Seidio...does their innocase for the 9630 fit with this extended battery cover?

Dm
    They sell a 360 specifically designed for the extended battery. Go to seidioonline.com.
    10-13-09 11:25 AM
    I've heard awesome things about this battery. Have you done any comparative testing on just how much more battery life you are getting out of the extended battery?
    10-13-09 11:40 AM
    My stock battery sucks. Can be at 80% when I goto bed, in the AM it's dead. Have to plug it in every night.

Anyone else have this issue?

This bulky battery might be the solution.
    10-13-09 12:15 PM
    does it actually last longer battery wise throughout the day?
    10-13-09 12:18 PM
    I've heard awesome things about this battery. Have you done any comparative testing on just how much more battery life you are getting out of the extended battery?
    i just got it today...still haven't fully charged it...once i get it all done and figure out how long a full charge last i'll report back
    10-13-09 12:20 PM
    i have the leather case that zippers around my tour with the removable belt clip. i've thought about buying the 2600maH extended battery but wondering if it will still fit in my case. what do you guys think? will it fit in snap on cases? i was looking into possibly buying the light pink 360 hard case
    10-13-09 12:22 PM
    Just got mine yesterday

I couldn't stand the stock battery. Had one on my Curve and my MotoQ also

I also got the Innocase cover for it
    10-13-09 12:36 PM
    ok let us know what you get i thinking of getting one for the storm
    10-13-09 12:59 PM
    I have the Extended battery- lasts 2-3 Days-! I'm on my 3rd full charge
    (these need 4-5 to maximize the functionality according to Seidio) . I also like the added bulkiness and weight too feels solid.

I also had the Seidio 360 on my Tour before ordering the extended Battery ( I Was using their 1600amh then which I liked too) so I got the extended version of the 360 when I ordered the battery. They all work just fine- and securely snaps into the Seidio Case for belt use. Normally though I prefer a Pocket sleeve. I found that the eAccess leather pocket sleeve (with snooze magnet) for the BOLD fit very nicely around the Tour even with the 360 Case and extended battery. Al in all very secure given I tend to dop it now and then !

Hope this helps (and No- I don'tork for Seidio !)
    10-13-09 02:17 PM
    I have this battery as well! I love it! I can use my phone all day long without worrying about the phone dying. I can go about 3 or 4 days now without a charge using it very heavy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 03:23 PM
    Where Can I Find That Case So That I Can Order It When I Order My 360 Case??
    10-13-09 03:28 PM
    Thanks for the thread! I just ordered one of these and awaiting shipment to arrive.

Looking forward to a full review...
    10-13-09 03:31 PM
    There are already several threads and reviews here at CB on the 2600 battery. I have had the baterry and 360 case since each was first shipped and they are both great both worth the $.
    10-13-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD