Are any of you planning on getting this?

Innocell 2600 Extended Life Battery

I had the one they made for the Curve 8330 (look at the door!) here:

Innocell 2600 Extended Life Battery , Black

It was awesome. At first, I was thinking I would hate the new door and the extra weight, but after using it, it actually gave my other Curve a nice feel in my hand. The only problem was finding compatible holsters.. but as long as you have a "face-in" one - it wasn't an issue.

With the 8330 and that battery, I was able to go FOUR DAYS without needing a charge. I fully intend to get the one they make for the 8900.

Thoughts?
    01-31-09 06:18 PM
    I never have been into the batteries that actually changed the form factor of the phone. I do plan on getting the regular sized seidio extended battery. That added about a day of time to my 8320 when i had it. I have a charger at home and at work, so theres really no need for me to go 4 days without charging it.
    01-31-09 09:12 PM
    shorynot...was the battery you got worth the extra 50.00 bucks?
    01-31-09 11:32 PM
    I never have been into the batteries that actually changed the form factor of the phone. I do plan on getting the regular sized seidio extended battery. That added about a day of time to my 8320 when i had it. I have a charger at home and at work, so theres really no need for me to go 4 days without charging it.
    Batteries like these are very popular iPhone/iPod accessories. They work quite nicely. They are actually meant for you to charge the phone's main battery if I'm not mistaken
    01-31-09 11:41 PM
    I guess it just depends on your amount of usage. Personally I wouldn't have a need for this because the standard battery is plenty for me. I put the phone in its cradle nightly. Besides that I will either have my car charger available to me or my laptop. So I generally have many charging options around me at any given time.
    01-31-09 11:57 PM
    Yes, the battery was worth the extra 50 I paid for it at the time. But I have to agree with what the above poster said in regards to nightly charging. If you're going to be putting the phone on a charger everynight its probablky pointless to purchase one of these batteries. But I'm kindof a nerd when it comes to my devices. Unfortunately I have been suffering some not so great battery life, even with the upgrade to .133. Today its been a bit better. But ill most likely purchase seidios extended battery (the one that doesn't affect my phones form factor). Hope this info helped

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 02:36 AM
    I plan on purchasing some type of backup battery for it if I end up getting the phone. It'll definitely come in handy for that 12 hour ride to Disney World this year
    02-01-09 03:14 AM
    I think I am going to buy the 1600 extended battery for mine I would love the bigger one but will not changer the form factor of this beautiful phone.

02-01-09 08:11 AM
    I think IF im gonna buy an extra battery it will be this 2600 extended battery.

90% more battery life sounds so good to me actually, but we'll see...
    Anyone knows yet how expensive it will be?
    02-01-09 09:20 AM
    I think there's an extended life coming that is OEM size - if it's not out already.

02-01-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD