I apologize if this has been mentioned but I just noticed that the Seidio branded charging cradle is available for pre-order. You can even get a nice discount if you use the code provided on their page during pre-order.

Cradle: Desktop Charging Cradle

Cradle w/ Travel Charger: Desktop Charging Cradle Kit

If this has been posted then please lock.
    09-20-09 04:30 AM
    Sweet! Just ordered it... Nice discount.

It saves wear and tear on the usb port.
    09-20-09 09:09 AM
    i think OEM cradle looks 100% cleaner and better
    09-20-09 09:35 AM
    Maybe so, but if a Seidio case is on your phone the OEM cradle doesn't fit.
    09-20-09 10:00 AM
    the OEM charge is 10x as nice. Every single SEIDO product that I have bought I have never liked or ended up using in the long run... keep that in mind!
    09-20-09 10:18 AM
    the OEM charge is 10x as nice. Every single SEIDO product that I have bought I have never liked or ended up using in the long run... keep that in mind!
    That's the funny thing about users, we all have different preferences.

My experience is the exact opposite; I am a long time and repeat customer. I love their cases and screen protectors.
    09-20-09 10:27 AM

My experience is the exact opposite; I am a long time and repeat customer. I love their cases and screen protectors.
    +1

Everything from soft cases (8700 and 8703e), batteries (Treo 650) to hard cases (2 Curve cases, 1 Storm, 1 Tour), and other stuff.
    09-20-09 10:59 AM
    I have the Innocase II and I just slide off the bottom to use the OEM charging pod. I guess that the wear and tear of doing this may eventually have an impact on the case but it seems like a viable option. Plus, the OEM pod is MUCH better looking than the Innocase pod.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 11:08 AM
    That looks really nice !!
    09-20-09 11:24 AM
    I ordered one as well. $10 off was a great savings. As for the look of it, does it really matter? Are you really going to use your phone charger as the centerpiece of your decor?
    09-20-09 11:39 AM
    That's a great discount. Everyone with an Innocase should be jumping all over this.
    09-20-09 11:41 AM
    I ordered one as well. $10 off was a great savings. As for the look of it, does it really matter? Are you really going to use your phone charger as the centerpiece of your decor?
    no but I totally agree...I don't want something ugly
    09-20-09 01:12 PM
    That what i'm saying. This is for the people with innocases. It's not something you put on the dinner table.
    09-20-09 01:35 PM
    I can't speak for everyone but many people who use cases on their devices are not always worried about looks. For us, the protection is nice but the Innocase II still shows the phone off. This docking station to us no matter how it looks because it functions with out cases. At least Seidio keeps their customers in mind and allows us this option.
    09-20-09 09:40 PM

+2

I have been using them for years as well. Most certainly a repeat customer as well. Their customer service is the best out there as well. IMHO their products are the best.
    09-20-09 09:42 PM
    I can't speak for everyone but many people who use cases on their devices are not always worried about looks. For us, the protection is nice but the Innocase II still shows the phone off. This docking station to us no matter how it looks because it functions with out cases. At least Seidio keeps their customers in mind and allows us this option.
    Well said.
    09-20-09 09:43 PM
    new to seidio, but love their products. bought the innocase II and holster combo... can't say enough about it. highly recommend it.
    just bought two docks, one for work and one for home.
    09-21-09 12:56 AM
    Anyone know.....if you preorder, do they expedite shipping to get it to you as quickly as possible when available?

This will pass the WAF with flying colors.......I can clean up the counter and wall outlets by having this. Perhaps I will even move it onto my nightstand........
    09-21-09 12:46 PM
    This *looks* like a Tour with the standard OEM silicon case could be dropped into this charger without having to remove the case...that seems like it would have some utility.
    09-21-09 01:26 PM
    Also remember even though they say 10/5 as the expected ship date they ship quite a few of the cases out early when they were on preorder.
    09-21-09 05:24 PM
    This *looks* like a Tour with the standard OEM silicon case could be dropped into this charger without having to remove the case...that seems like it would have some utility.
    This will not work with the OEM Gel case still on the device. The reason being is that it does not have the cut outs on the back for the charger contacts to meet. I guess you may be able to cut a hole in it to make it work though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD