Has anyone else having this problem? I've had the case for a bout a week and I actually took it off only to find a lot of scratches on the silver part.
    03-10-09 10:15 AM
    I've had mine for about a month and have taken it off several times....no scratches here.
    03-10-09 10:16 AM
    Has anyone else having this problem? I've had the case for a bout a week and I actually took it off only to find a lot of scratches on the silver part.
    Well, that bites.
    03-10-09 10:16 AM
    Black Bezel here... no scratches!!
    03-10-09 10:18 AM
    Hmm. That's odd. You never take it out, correct? Perhaps there is a design fault with your specific one; look at the inside of the case and try to find the culprit
    03-10-09 10:40 AM
    I have taken mine out quite a few times. No real reason to remove it that often however.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 10:50 AM
    No scratches here. Although I haven't taken mine off yet, so who knows? I'll check back in in a little bit after I take it off.

03-10-09 10:53 AM
    The best case that I have found so far is the Body Glove with the screen cover. Next to the OtterBox its the most protection you can get. Its also got a velvet liiner that helps protect against rubs. I have the Seidio case also. Its nice for slipping in your pocket but that's just it, it slips. The BG case is rubber. Plus it just feels hefty. No so goog for slipping in your jeans back pocket but the protectio, look ,and feel can't be beat. Plus, it was even cheaper than the seidio, about 22bucks.

03-10-09 11:20 AM
    Not that this helps your problem, but after buying two different Seidio leather cases and having the belt clip detach (due to poor design), I decided no more Seidio.

I'll stick with RIMs accessories.
    03-10-09 11:26 AM
    Just slid mine out of the seidio case, no scratches at all.. looks like the 8900 just came out of the box.
    03-10-09 11:53 AM
    No scratches at all here. BUT DO NOT USE A INVISIBLE SHIELD. I had purchased one off of ebay, and put on perfectly. then the seidio case comes out, I purchased it and the case would not fit because of course the invisible shield was taking up space around it equally! So when I go to remove the face piece which goes from one end along the bottom silver part to the other side, THE SHIELD SLOWLY PEELED OF A SECTION OF SILVER ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY PHONE........devastated. But luckily with this case you cant even tell. but when I do a battery pull, im reminded of that dreadful moment.

lol
    03-10-09 12:10 PM
    I've had mine for about 1 weeks so far. After reading this i decided to take it off an take a look and my Javelin still looks just as shiny and clean as the day i got it. Maybe some dirt got in yours and has just been rubbing around? try cleaning it out and see if that helps! sorry about the scratches!
    03-10-09 12:45 PM
    Storm owner here (trying to get away from the Storm forums!) The first time I took my innocase II off my Storm I noticed my bezel was scratched. I have not used it since then.
    03-10-09 01:07 PM
    Perhaps you should try and switch to the standard tmo clear "shell" they sell. It's only 10 bucks, has a removable holster, and doesn't scratch thje device. Feels and looks just as solid as the seidio case I had for my 8320, at half the price!

03-10-09 10:34 PM
    I've had mine for about 1 weeks so far. After reading this i decided to take it off an take a look and my Javelin still looks just as shiny and clean as the day i got it. Maybe some dirt got in yours and has just been rubbing around? try cleaning it out and see if that helps! sorry about the scratches!
    Storm owner here (trying to get away from the Storm forums!) The first time I took my innocase II off my Storm I noticed my bezel was scratched. I have not used it since then.
    Hello and thank you for your interests in our products.

I'm sorry that both of you are experiencing issues with our Innocases, but judging by the number of satisfied replies here and consultation with my engineers, I can tell you those are isolated cases and is by no means a common problem.

One explanation that another member brought up is maybe dirt and debris somehow made it between the case and phone and did the damage, while our Innocases are designed for a close fit, it is not 100% dust proof. It would also help if you can post a photo of the scratches so we can further narrow down the cause.

If you wish, kindly send me your order information through email and we will see what we can do for you in getting the cases replaced.

Thank You!
    03-11-09 08:34 AM
    ^^ That's why I love Seidio!

03-11-09 08:40 AM
    Why don't you marry Seidio!!!! :P

LOL
    03-11-09 08:55 AM
    Have you done that battery pull yet? Or have you not searched hard enough to know how to do it? Newbie!!

03-11-09 09:00 AM
    LOL skull.....you are mean!!! I am reporting you behavior!!!!!

LOL
    03-11-09 09:10 AM
    You want to know what is really funny... you can report your own post!!!!! LMAO!!
    03-11-09 09:11 AM

I'm sorry that both of you are experiencing issues with our Innocases, but judging by the number of satisfied replies here and consultation with my engineers, I can tell you those are isolated cases and is by no means a common problem.

One explanation that another member brought up is maybe dirt and debris somehow made it between the case and phone and did the damage, while our Innocases are designed for a close fit, it is not 100% dust proof. It would also help if you can post a photo of the scratches so we can further narrow down the cause.

If you wish, kindly send me your order information through email and we will see what we can do for you in getting the cases replaced.

Thank You!
    I wish I could take a picture, but my camera doesn't have a sufficient enough macro settings where the scratches would be visible.
    03-12-09 06:33 PM
    Now that's what you call good customer service. Kudos to Seido.
    03-12-09 06:40 PM

Thank You!
    Sorry if i was misunderstood, but i was implying that my case is working perfectly! I have no complaints at all, i was just trying to give some suggestions to v0va. Thanks for the concern though! Great customer service!
    03-12-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD