can some one please post of picture of how the case and the holster look together im trying to get a clear picture of how much bulk it adds before i buy the case...
    03-18-09 08:29 PM
    are u talkin the extended battery?
    03-18-09 08:39 PM
    I've been wondering the same thing. Been thinking about getting the case. A buddy of mine has the holster and the case (not the extended battery) and it doesn't seem bulky at all. I really like my seidio case tho...rockin the bluuueeee! Haha
    03-18-09 08:45 PM
    i meant just the regular case,i really do not like bulky cases but i heard this one is lean and mean but its a pretty steep price for my budget for the combo so i want to make sure ill like it.
    03-19-09 02:12 AM
    I have the case and holster, and just love them. the case doesn't add bulk at all, actually makes it feel better in my hand, and keeps me from having to polish it on my pants or shirt all the time as i'm using it It clips in and out of the holster easily with one hand, but stays very secure when its snapped into it. I don't have a decent picture, but I highly recommend it if you want a case, I don't see how it could be any less bulky.
    03-19-09 05:18 AM
    Hello,
    Here is a picture showing the case. The case is about 1mm thick all around and shouldn't add much bulk at all!

03-19-09 09:25 AM
    the top right corner of my case keeps coming undone, ive olny had the case since the end of february. do i need to buy a new case?
    03-19-09 10:23 AM
    I bought the case and holster and it work fine but as logan lemcke said, my right top corner keeps coming undone but it broke there as i keep taking it on and off to change batterys and to use the drop in charger. But i do like it and for the most part it works very well.
    03-19-09 10:42 AM
    hope this helps

Pictures by tarheel2231 - Photobucket
    Last edited by Z06.exe; 03-19-09 at 03:16 PM.
    03-19-09 03:08 PM
    thank you its exactly what i needed thank you.
    03-19-09 03:32 PM
    No problem... I love my seidio combo btw.
    03-19-09 03:51 PM
    the top right corner of my case keeps coming undone, ive olny had the case since the end of february. do i need to buy a new case?
    I bought the case and holster and it work fine but as logan lemcke said, my right top corner keeps coming undone but it broke there as i keep taking it on and off to change batterys and to use the drop in charger. But i do like it and for the most part it works very well.
    Hello,

I'm sorry about your experiences. All of our Innocases carries a 180 day warranty so please send me an email of your order information to the address below and we will see what we can do for you!

Also, this will be great news for those that remove their Innocases for nightly charge, we are a few days away from opening the pre-orders of the 8900/8350i Desktop Charging Cradle. This is our solution for those are have our cases or OEM skin cases to simply drop it in without removing them! Keep an eye on our website for more information, in the mean time, here's some photos for you all:
    03-19-09 04:19 PM
    I'm like you i hate to add bulk to my phone but i got the case w/o the holster and i LOVE it, BEST case i've found for people like me who dont want a bulkly case, i would recommend it but i dont know about the holster cuz i put mine in my back pocket or carry it.
    03-19-09 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD