I have the extended case and the seidio charging pod for the 2600 battery. The charging pod has an adapter to work with the oem battery. The case is actually for the TOUR but fits the 9650. Not too big of a fan of the case but the battery is top notch. I've never used the oem battery in any of my Blackberrys. I don't care too much about form factor, just care about battery life.
    How much did you have to pay for the charging pod?

It seems somewhat costly to get the 2600 battery. I would have to get the battery, a new case, and a new charging pod.

So far the battery and case I have came with the phone. I got a charging pod for $4 from Amazon.

I heard that the battery door that comes with the 2600 battery breaks easily, and I'm not too fond of casemate style cases.
    07-27-10 10:31 AM
    How much did you have to pay for the charging pod?

It seems somewhat costly to get the 2600 battery. I would have to get the battery, a new case, and a new charging pod.

So far the battery and case I have came with the phone. I got a charging pod for $4 from Amazon.

I heard that the battery door that comes with the 2600 battery breaks easily, and I'm not too fond of casemate style cases.
    $30 for the charging pod(plus adapter for oem) and $60 for the extended battery and door. But keep in mind, I bought the battery an pod just a little over a year ago for the TOUR. I just switched them out for the the BOLD. Battery door fits nice and snug with no issues(YET! lol). I can get 2. to 3 days of moderate to heavy usage on a single charge. So it's worth $60 to me.
    07-27-10 11:19 AM
    You can get the battery for more like $50, cases is extremely difficult though.

But yeah, since getting the 2600mah I haven't been able to run out of battery yet, even running Sprint Nav or Pandora for about 2 hours...
    07-27-10 12:48 PM
    the 2600, DOES work with the charging Pod. The 2600 battery does last a long time, but I downsized recently to the 1700 battery since I charge my phone every night anyway and the 2600 was a waste since I dont leave it off the charge for 3 days in a row. But yes, the 2600 does fit great in the charging pod
    The oem charging pod didn't work for me. It may have been because the battery door wasn't closing properly at first. I had to shove the battery door shut pretty hard (the worst part about the battery is how the battery door opens and closes...). Now it closes all the way, so that may have been why, but now I don't have a charging pod so I can't verify...
    07-27-10 04:37 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD