What can you offer to support that statement? If the battery yields better run time than the OEM [for me], what about the battery would deter one from its usage? Will it harm the phone or the phone's circuitry? What's up!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Please search. I've already posted links to the studies.
    06-25-10 04:49 PM
    Today with the oem battery started the day at 6 am and its now 7 pm. Had 12 calls a few emails and 29 sent texts and a little internet and i am at 55%. Compared to what I wrote yesterday about the seidio 1700 battery. To me if anything the oem battery did a little bettr? Whats up with that? I think I am going to send it back. About the same life from battery for 50 bucks? No thanks!
    06-25-10 07:11 PM
    Seidio = scam. It's been proven scientifically many times. Don't waste your time or money with them.
    I've been a very satisfied seidio customer for years. I've never had an issue with any of their extended batteries. I'm currently using the 1700 and it has given me 20% more juice. This is as advertised and pretty much what I expected. No scam here. I will continue to buy their batteries as I need to as they have always come thru for me. Not sure about your info and It matters not to me anyway. Just posting some more positive results from using a seidio battery. They've never scammed me yet and I feel I've always gotten my money's worth. There are discounts around and nobody should have to pay $50.
    06-28-10 07:45 PM
    What can you offer to support that statement? If the battery yields better run time than the OEM [for me], what about the battery would deter one from its usage? Will it harm the phone or the phone's circuitry? What's up!?
    Please search. I've already posted links to the studies.
    I've searched every way imaginable and I can't find any negative documentation relating to the Seidio battery. I can't find any links you've posted.

I found plenty of people who were disappointed and expecting more from the Seidio higher capacity batteries, but I didn't find anything that amounts to [negative] technical data relating to capacity, chemistry, cycles or anything else.
    06-28-10 08:13 PM
    I've been a very satisfied seidio customer for years. I've never had an issue with any of their extended batteries. I'm currently using the 1700 and it has given me 20% more juice. This is as advertised and pretty much what I expected. No scam here. I will continue to buy their batteries as I need to as they have always come thru for me. Not sure about your info and It matters not to me anyway. Just posting some more positive results from using a seidio battery. They've never scammed me yet and I feel I've always gotten my money's worth. There are discounts around and nobody should have to pay $50.
    Total BS. Scientific proof or it didn't happen. I won't be trusting someone who got scammed by Seidio. Who knows? You might even be a shill. They've been banned from forums before in the past for doing that very thing.

[June 12] Investigation of battery capacity claims. Expanding to Hero, Incred, EVO 4G - xda-developers (yes, already posted this one)
    06-28-10 09:57 PM
    I've had my battery for about 2 weeks now. I have yet to fall below 50% battery. On a regular day I'll have around 75% after 15 or 16 hours. My OEM battery would always be around 20-35% at the end of a day. So it's an improvement.
    06-29-10 12:42 AM
    Total BS. Scientific proof or it didn't happen. I won't be trusting someone who got scammed by Seidio. Who knows? You might even be a shill. They've been banned from forums before in the past for doing that very thing.
    Dude, are you for real? If so you have my condolences.
    06-29-10 10:00 PM
    Dude, are you for real? If so you have my condolences.
    Try having someone read post #55 to you a few more times. LOL
    06-29-10 10:28 PM
    I've had my battery for about 2 weeks now. I have yet to fall below 50% battery. On a regular day I'll have around 75% after 15 or 16 hours. My OEM battery would always be around 20-35% at the end of a day. So it's an improvement.
    No total BS according to kobayashi.

The proof is in the pudding and I believe what I see more than what I hear. I'm very pleased with mine and definitly worth the 40 bucks I paid. Glad to hear yours is working for ya.
    06-30-10 10:27 AM

The proof is in the pudding and I believe what I see more than what I hear. I'm very pleased with mine and definitly worth the 40 bucks I paid. Glad to hear yours is working for ya.
    cbreze....where did you find one for 40 bucks? All the ones I've come across are around $59. If you still have the link or the site you purchased yours from I would like to get it. Thanks.
    06-30-10 10:31 AM

Very intelligent of you. Don't let facts sway your decision to waste money.
    06-30-10 10:34 AM
    cbreze....where did you find one for 40 bucks? All the ones I've come across are around $59. If you still have the link or the site you purchased yours from I would like to get it. Thanks.
    I think it was cell u geek.(Sp?) I've got the receipt at home and I can check this eve if nobody chimes in by then. The 2600 was $49. The 1700 was $39.

06-30-10 10:38 AM
    Very intelligent of you. Don't let facts sway your decision to waste money.
    Let me guess, you sell exteneded batterries for a company other than Sedio?
    06-30-10 10:46 AM
    ...The proof is in the pudding and I believe what I see more than what I hear.
    Agreed! If this battery gives me what I want (and it does) - which is more runtime - then it's golden. Unless I find documentation that the battery can/will harm the device somehow, I'm gonna sing it's praises and keep on keeping on.

Let me guess, you sell exteneded batterries for a company other than Sedio?
    Yeah, you took the words right outta my mouth. There's only two motives I can think of where one would feel compelled to [vehemently] argue with success. You hit one, and the other is intense disdain.
    06-30-10 11:31 AM
    I don't like the bulk of the extended battery, that ruins the phones looks IMO. Hopefully the 1700 will give me 3 or 4 hours extra like everyone's been saying. I think I am gonna go with that one.
    07-26-10 11:13 PM
    I don't like the bulk of the extended battery, that ruins the phones looks IMO. Hopefully the 1700 will give me 3 or 4 hours extra like everyone's been saying. I think I am gonna go with that one.
    I'm really considering getting one as well. I like the sleek form factor of my phone now, and the case that it uses. I'd hate to change all of that.
    07-26-10 11:22 PM
    incorrect. The 2600 battery adds only 3mm to the back of the phone, and there are cases that fit with the battery as well. Seidio makes cases for the 2600 battery as well. I use it and would not know what to do without that battery
    Is the Spring Clip Holster the only case that will work for the 2600?
    Do you have a link to the one you have?
    I want to compare it to what I have. I'm still undecided at times it I want to go with the 1700 or 2600.
    07-26-10 11:26 PM
    I have a seidio holster I wanna get rid of for cheap, just fyi

07-27-10 12:28 AM
    Is the Spring Clip Holster the only case that will work for the 2600?
    Do you have a link to the one you have?
    I want to compare it to what I have. I'm still undecided at times it I want to go with the 1700 or 2600.
    I have a 1700 and while it now gets me thru the day where as before the oem did not, if I had it to do over again I' probably go with the 2600. Looking at it from a cost/value perspective the 2600 is a better value for your money. I'm fine with the 1700, just saying most might rather have the bigger one. The much more staying power of the bigger batt is a better choice for most..

07-27-10 07:40 AM

[June 12] Investigation of battery capacity claims. Expanding to Hero, Incred, EVO 4G - xda-developers (yes, already posted this one)

sample size = 1. LOL very scientific study!
    07-27-10 07:57 AM
    I have a 1700 and while it now gets me thru the day where as before the oem did not, if I had it to do over again I' probably go with the 2600. Looking at it from a cost/value perspective the 2600 is a better value for your money. I'm fine with the 1700, just saying most might rather have the bigger one. The much more staying power of the bigger batt is a better choice for most..

I'm curious to know if the 2600 will work with my charging
    pod, and if it will work with a case other than a snap holster.

07-27-10 07:58 AM
    I'm curious to know if the 2600 will work with my charging
    pod, and if it will work with a case other than a snap holster.

It seems I heard it does not work with the pod but not sure. I know papped has one so maybe he'll chime in. I can't answer the case issue either. sorry.
    I have a pod ordered so I'm sticking with the 1700. The best reason for the 1700 is the fact that the size does not change. But be advised doing the math it's only about 15 to 20% additional. I can verify that this is exactly right also. Additional chargers might be a better option. Cheaper also.
    07-27-10 09:23 AM
    It seems I heard it does not work with the pod but not sure. I know papped has one so maybe he'll chime in. I can't answer the case issue either. sorry.
    I have a pod ordered so I'm sticking with the 1700. The best reason for the 1700 is the fact that the size does not change. But be advised doing the math it's only about 15 to 20% additional. I can verify that this is exactly right also. Additional chargers might be a better option. Cheaper also.
    I agree. I'm still not sure if I want to shell out nearly $50 for a 15% increase. I currently have an extra battery and external charger. It's working fine for now. I'll usually bring the extra battery with me if I know I'll be out for long periods of time.

07-27-10 09:42 AM
    the 2600, DOES work with the charging Pod. The 2600 battery does last a long time, but I downsized recently to the 1700 battery since I charge my phone every night anyway and the 2600 was a waste since I dont leave it off the charge for 3 days in a row. But yes, the 2600 does fit great in the charging pod
    07-27-10 10:11 AM
    I have the extended case and the seidio charging pod for the 2600 battery. The charging pod has an adapter to work with the oem battery. The case is actually for the TOUR but fits the 9650. Not too big of a fan of the case but the battery is top notch. I've never used the oem battery in any of my Blackberrys. I don't care too much about form factor, just care about battery life.
    07-27-10 10:14 AM
79 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD