Sorry for being semi-lazy and making a new thread for this question that may have been answered elsewhere (I have looked for a few mins and haven't found a concrete answer).

I ordered a Seidio Active Holster from a reseller (the model # matched the one currently on the Seidio website) and the product is listed as having the 'sleeper magnet' that enables holster profiles, puts the device to sleep upon entering and wakes it when leaving, etc.; however, the clip that was delivered today (after waiting a week), does not have a magnet.

I'm over it..

Now, does anyone know, FOR SURE, of any seller that is selling the Seidio Active Holster (that will fit a 9930 w/ a Commuter on it) WITH THE SLEEPER MAGNET?

Thanks in advance.
    12-05-11 04:15 PM
    Sorry for being semi-lazy and making a new thread for this question that may have been answered elsewhere (I have looked for a few mins and haven't found a concrete answer).

I ordered a Seidio Active Holster from a reseller (the model # matched the one currently on the Seidio website) and the product is listed as having the 'sleeper magnet' that enables holster profiles, puts the device to sleep upon entering and wakes it when leaving, etc.; however, the clip that was delivered today (after waiting a week), does not have a magnet.

I'm over it..

Now, does anyone know, FOR SURE, of any seller that is selling the Seidio Active Holster (that will fit a 9930 w/ a Commuter on it) WITH THE SLEEPER MAGNET?

Thanks in advance.
    If you have a spare old holster around from an old BB - you can rip the magnet out and super glue to the inside of the holster. Thats what I did initially and it worked great.

I recently ordered and received a seidio surface case that had the magnet already in it. I imagine what happened is you probably received an older holster from someones leftover inventory perhaps.

I am keeping the make shift holster of mine along with the surface case and selling the active case and magnet holster on Ebay along with the indigo OEM soft shell. PM me if you are interested and I will give you the link.
    12-06-11 09:08 AM
    If you have a spare old holster around from an old BB - you can rip the magnet out and super glue to the inside of the holster. Thats what I did initially and it worked great.

I recently ordered and received a seidio surface case that had the magnet already in it. I imagine what happened is you probably received an older holster from someones leftover inventory perhaps.

I am keeping the make shift holster of mine along with the surface case and selling the active case and magnet holster on Ebay along with the indigo OEM soft shell. PM me if you are interested and I will give you the link.

I ordered one of these months ago and I actually got a holster with a sleeper magnet in it. I couldn't believe it and I felt extremely lucky and thankful. Best accessory to have for your blackberry

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-12-11 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD