Hi,

Has anyone tried using the Sedio Active Holster with the Otterbox Commuter Case for the 9900? Thanks!

Jono
    10-12-11 06:41 AM
    That would be a good combination, if it will work. I am curious about that one myself. The Sedio Innocase Holster and phone fit in my work pants pockets but I wear it on my belt when wearing jeans. Very well made product.
    10-12-11 07:10 AM
    I don't know if the Seidio will work, but the 9000 koskin holster (the one with the large flap) will work perfectly, along with the sleeper magnet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-11 12:19 PM
    Ii works very well with the active case. Like they were made for each other. Actually I like the way the commuter case snaps in the holster I think its better than the actual active case. The plastice piece at the top of the commuter case aligns perfectly with the curved part of the retainer clip on the holster which makes for easy insertion. This is how I will be carrying my device.

10-13-11 04:56 AM
    Wonder if this would work with the Seidio Surface holster?
    10-13-11 01:11 PM
    Hi,

Has anyone tried using the Sedio Active Holster with the Otterbox Commuter Case for the 9900? Thanks!

Jono
    just read in another thread that it will work..a user posted that he owns both the holster and the commuter and that it fits perfectly..

however, i'm awaiting to hear whether or not it has a sleep magnet and on some pics.
    10-15-11 04:58 PM
    just read in another thread that it will work..a user posted that he owns both the holster and the commuter and that it fits perfectly..

however, i'm awaiting to hear whether or not it has a sleep magnet and on some pics.
    As I stated above it does fit perfectly and I just received my new replacement holster and it DOES contain the sleeper magnet. Thanks for listening Seidio
    10-17-11 05:40 PM
    Wonder if this would work with the Seidio Surface holster?
    It does but it seems to be a better fit in the active case. The surface case will work though if you choose.
    10-17-11 05:44 PM
    I just received my new replacement holster and it DOES contain the sleeper magnet. Thanks for listening Seidio
    I am using the BlackBerry Bold 9900 with the Otterbox Defender case and the Seidio Active holster. The fit is good but I have noticed that the LCD does not turn off upon inserting the cased phone in the holster and that the phone does not vibrate as it should.
    11-10-11 01:49 PM
    I am using the BlackBerry Bold 9900 with the Otterbox Defender case and the Seidio Active holster. The fit is good but I have noticed that the LCD does not turn off upon inserting the cased phone in the holster and that the phone does not vibrate as it should.
    Maybe you received one of the holsters before they added the "sleeper" magnet?

11-10-11 02:39 PM
    Maybe you received one of the holsters before they added the "sleeper" magnet?

I am hoping that that is what it is (I purchased it from CrackBerry.com). Otherwise I would have a faulty BlackBerry to replace.
    11-10-11 02:53 PM
    I am hoping that that is what it is (I purchased it from CrackBerry.com). Otherwise I would have a faulty BlackBerry to replace.
    The original holsters were shipped without a magnet. I had to return my first holster for that reason. The ones coming directly from Seidio now have the magnet. I cannot comment on the ones sent from Crackberry's store.

11-10-11 02:57 PM
    The original holsters were shipped without a magnet. I had to return my first holster for that reason. The ones coming directly from Seidio now have the magnet. I cannot comment on the ones sent from Crackberry's store.

I got my active holster a few weeks back and it came without a magnet. I ripped one out of my old Tour holster and crazy glued it to the interior felt. Works like a champ. Very happy with my commuter and active holster combo.
    11-10-11 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD