So.. my homey lover friend went and ordered me a Seidio case for my blackberry 8330. I got tired of the rubberized one, and wanted something like this. So she went and bought it. (Maria, thanks).

First off the bat.. I open up the thing like "Wheres the screen protection?"

Granted..t he first thing it says is.. "Face in design proects your phones screen" (false advertising)

then.. it says "locking swivel belt clip with 7 rotating angles: (NOT in the box.. not even the clip.) Funniest thing... it doesnt even have backing to have a belt clip. But i never have the phone on a belt. No problem..

Its a good case, dont get my wrong.. But dont be fooled. If you want something to protect the screen... Wont be happening. it protects the chrome, and exposes the button, but while using the trackball, you can feel your finger graduate up on the casing of the thing.

Bad news?
    06-23-08 03:11 PM
    I love the case but you have to order the belt clip seperatly from the case. Ya I know it sucks and a little misleading but I swear by the combo.
    06-23-08 04:36 PM
    you have to order the holster for this case separatly. isnt it just like the one you used to have only clear?
    06-23-08 09:12 PM
    I like the crystal cases but I think the Hybrid case is better. Gives better grip.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 09:15 PM
    I swear by my Seidio Crystal case!! Have not had any issues with it whatsoever!
    06-23-08 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD