Im very excited my Seidio 2600mAh extended battery came today. I guess it has to charge for 8 hours when you first get it. so its been sitting on the charger pretty much all day.

it does stick out a little but its actually not bad. the rubber grip makes it easier to hold. its not as bad as i thought it would be. now the real test to see how long it lasts over the next few days and see if it was worth it.

the crackberry store experience was great and it came quick. so they clearly shipped it right away. I would definitely order from them again. also the shipping costs were really good compared to other shops.
    Last edited by Acorn; 06-05-09 at 06:57 PM.
    06-05-09 06:54 PM
    It's a good battery, I have one and it definitely lasts longer than the OEM battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 11:26 PM
    how much longer do you get? Like my oem battery last bout 1 day how long on average would the extended last? and do they make a housing that works with it? I wanna customize my bb with the white housing

06-06-09 12:03 AM
    I've had that battery for about a week now. I've only had to charge it once every 2-3 days depending on use. It's only got better as I've had to charge it like they said it would. I 100% do NOT regret paying 60 bucks shipped for it.
    06-06-09 05:10 AM
    My apologies to the OP, I have the 1500mAh not the 2600
    06-06-09 08:07 AM
    how much longer do you get? Like my oem battery last bout 1 day how long on average would the extended last? and do they make a housing that works with it? I wanna customize my bb with the white housing

it suppose to give you 3 days use without a charge. it does stick out the back of the phone though. the battery cover they send you is black that has been like rubberized.

if you dont want a black door and want a white one to match your housing the crackberry store does sell a extended battery that fits the original door that has about 30% more power.
    06-06-09 10:54 AM
    o cool thats even better extended battery that fits an original door best of both worlds customize your bb and still have the extended life
    06-07-09 10:27 PM
    Yeah, that's the 1500mAh and it is OEM size which means you can use your original battery cover.

The battery is maybe a millimeter thicker than the OEM and it gives the BB a little extra weight.

06-07-09 11:51 PM
    Whats the price
    06-08-09 12:11 AM
    I think it's about $40.00 and you can order it from the CrackBerry Store.

06-08-09 12:26 AM
    BlacknGray, How does the battery door fit? I have read some that some people claim it does not lock on correctly, is this true. Also there is a black rubber cushion on the battery door, if that is removed does it help with the fit? Thank you.
    06-08-09 08:34 AM
    It fits perfectly in mine even with the rubber cushion.

The battery is only like a millimeter thicker, it actually makes the battery cover feel more secure and not loose.

06-08-09 08:46 AM
    Thank you. I was on the fence about buying the 1500, but I think I will do it. Did you get it rom crackberry?
    06-08-09 10:14 AM
    Thank you. I was on the fence about buying the 1500, but I think I will do it. Did you get it rom crackberry?
    Yes I did.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=uqmUSMi3
    06-08-09 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD