Whoelse would be buying this when it starts shipping on Sep 4th?.....i will surely be getting one
    08-27-09 03:38 PM
    Prob not me I don't like the extended back panel. I think it looks hideous. So ill just get 2 1600's instead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 03:42 PM
    I'm seriously thinking about it.
    08-27-09 03:47 PM
    Prob not me I don't like the extended back panel. I think it looks hideous. So ill just get 2 1600's instead.

i feel the same way. will probably just get one 1600 as a spare.
    08-27-09 05:15 PM
    I need a small generator on the back of my Tour. She is a Beast and deserves it!!!! The quasi modo look is back in fashion.

08-27-09 05:22 PM
    no way. the cover looks hideous. the curve is such a sexy device why ruin it with a huge ugly box hanging off it. just get the 1600 and get an spare battery charger and youll be good to go.
    08-27-09 06:02 PM
    Where can it be obtained? Any pics/info anywheres?
    08-27-09 06:15 PM
    the tour version is coming soon according to seidios website..

i have the 2600 for my curve, and its well worth the added bulk, in fact i picked up my bosses curve with the regular battery after carrying mine for a year, and it felt strange lol.
    i couldnt live without the 2600 battery in my curve, it beats the snot out of having to swap batteries.. for me anyway, what good is it to have a web/messaging, video/mp3 playing power house when i run out of juice all the time. those that are in sprints prime signal areas and never ever hunt for signals, can likely do with out, but those of us who dont have that luxury due to working in heavy steal/concrete buildings, where our phones hunt often really need the extra power provided by these batteries.

cheers
    08-27-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD