1. Butler5's Avatar
    I have a black plastic case for my curve 8320. It is one piece. The front cover opens like a door (with the hinge on the right side), you sit the BlackBerry inside, and then close the door. The case covers the entire BlackBerry except for the keypad, camera, power socket; the screen is protected by a plastic window. My case is now beat up. I want to get a new one exactly like this one. Does anybody know where to find it? (The store at this site doesn't carry it and I don't want a "snap on" case.) Thanks!

    Update: Picture attached.
    Last edited by Butler5; 07-07-10 at 09:14 PM.
    07-07-10 08:53 PM
  2. pkcable's Avatar
    Moving to BB accessories! Hopefully someone can help you indentify it. Can you post a picture? PM it to me and I will post it for you.
    07-07-10 08:59 PM