I am switching from an 8330 and I have a question about the wallpaper. I just took a picture with my camera and set it as my screensaver. It shows up on my homepage, but when I go to the screen with all of my icons it does not show my screensaver only the dark blue screen. On my 8330 the picture on the main screen would always transfer over. Just wondering if there is a way around this or do I have to wait until Themes can be made for this model?
    07-24-09 09:15 PM
    Really? I don't recall it transferring to that background as well. I may be mistaken though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 09:26 PM
    I know that the Storm had this 'problem' as well. I think it's just how the stock themes were designed. We'll just have to wait for Plazmic to update and release.
    07-24-09 09:28 PM
    Thanks! I'll just have to wait just like everyone else
    07-24-09 09:33 PM
    ya i dnt think is works like that. mayb its because of the themes or mayb they changed the software. either way we gta wait to start changing settings.
    07-24-09 11:33 PM
    I like this feature. When the background image appears behind all the icons it makes it difficult to see them.

07-25-09 12:22 AM
    I like this feature. When the background image appears behind all the icons it makes it difficult to see them.

I have to agree with Cadmonkey. The dark blue screen makes it a lot easier to see all of the icons...

07-25-09 05:12 PM
    Yes it is theme-based. My wife still has 8330 with Aneto's Sormlike theme. Her wallpaper pic is on both Home screen and Icon screen.

I'm with Cadmonkey and Renny, but to each their own!

I'm sure Themes will start popping up by next month...

07-26-09 12:39 PM
    I'm for the dark back round I can see my icons better and when I'm on my home screen I can enjoy my picture

07-26-09 12:48 PM

I have to agree with Cadmonkey. The dark blue screen makes it a lot easier to see all of the icons...

I feel the same way...too busy for me but Plazmic will be your solution
    07-26-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD