Somewhere in the bowels of this forum, I found a thread that mentioned how to do a screen shot with nothing more than the stock OS. It involved pressing two (maybe three) keys simultaneously at which point a screen shot would be placed in your gallery. I know it worked because I tried it but I cannot for the life of me remember the key strokes. Does ANYONE out there know about this?
    07-06-11 03:30 PM
    This isn't in the stock OS, you need a 3rd party app for screenshots.

Something like CaptureIt, ZonaSnap, QuickLaunch etc.
    07-06-11 03:33 PM
    This isn't in the stock OS, you need a 3rd party app for screenshots.

Something like CaptureIt, ZonaSnap, QuickLaunch etc.
    Sorry, but I disagree. I do not have any third party apps for this and I KNOW I did it. I remember thinking at the time that I should write it down because I would forget. Sure enough.....
    07-06-11 03:48 PM
    Some theme will born with that feature. those themes can be downloaded from Blackberry App world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-11 08:51 PM
    Sorry, but I disagree. I do not have any third party apps for this and I KNOW I did it. I remember thinking at the time that I should write it down because I would forget. Sure enough.....
    As Mr. Phill mentioned, the phone can't do that without a 3rd party app. This is a feature on the PlayBook by pressing the volume up & down keys together. It will take a screen shot and store it in your gallery. Maybe that's what you read?

07-06-11 09:48 PM
    Interesting...I would like to know what it is if you find out or what you where thinking of

07-06-11 10:27 PM
    As Mr. Phill mentioned, the phone can't do that without a 3rd party app. This is a feature on the PlayBook by pressing the volume up & down keys together. It will take a screen shot and store it in your gallery. Maybe that's what you read?

I'm not sure exactly what I read but as I stated, I actually tried it as well and it worked. Wish I had written it down
    07-07-11 07:38 AM
    No such feature ever natively existed on a BB. Surely it mustve been some third-party app as the others said.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    07-07-11 11:59 AM
    No such feature ever natively existed on a BB. Surely it mustve been some third-party app as the others said.

I have never downloaded an app for that purpose. I was simply reading thru some threads and came acrossed it and decided to try it while I sat there. It worked. Alas I guess everyone is destined to think I'm crazy.
    07-07-11 03:38 PM
    Chill,mate. No one's saying you're crazy. Alright,since you're adamant let's see if we can dig up anything that will settle this once and for all.

07-07-11 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD