How do I capture a shot of my 6 icon home screen on a BB 9700? I downloaded CaptureIt but can only capture the full icon set via the options menu, and not the home screen. The only option that I can come up with is to add the CaptureIt function to a convenience key. I'm sure this way would work, however, I seek an alternative method. Please help.
    Last edited by jds4000; 12-05-09 at 08:21 AM.
    12-05-09 08:13 AM
    How do I capture a shot of my 6 icon home screen on a BB 9700? I downloaded CaptureIt but can only capture the full icon set via the options menu, and not the home screen. The only option that I can come up with is to add the CaptureIt function to a convenience key. I'm sure this way would work, however, I seek an alternative method. Please help.
    you have to set one of the side keys to captureit via the screen/keyboard options.

then go to the screen you want captured and press that button

then upload or email the picture to your hosting site and post the [img] [/img] coding here.
    12-05-09 08:25 AM
    Done. Thank you.
    12-05-09 08:50 AM
    Or you could do this. This method is a little less ... professional, but it could work, instead of having to use one of your convenience keys for it.

On the home screen with all your icons, you could press the MENU key, and then select captureit. Immediately after, press the escapekey, and then it will take a picture of whatever screen you are on.

There is a small delay of a second or two, for this exact reason.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD