Since ML likes to add pointless crap...imagine that, here is mine..

I have never used a screen protector, but I know not to spray the phone down with water...

moving on...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I couldn't agree more. Screen protectors ruin your BB looks. Just take more care of your baby. Water! No No No.

12-01-10 07:48 PM
    I couldn't agree more. Screen protectors ruin your BB looks. Just take more care of your baby. Water! No No No.

What kind of screen protectors are you using/seeing? Clear piece of thin plastic over the screen? Horrendous! XD
    12-01-10 08:03 PM
    Screen protectors ruin your BB looks. Just take more care of your baby. Water! No No No.
    While I admit, they don't always look great on there, they look at heck of a LOT better than scratches on the screen.

I keep an Otterbox Impact Silicone Skin and a Screen protector on my baby for everyday life to protect it.

Now, when I'm going to be out somewhere I want to show it off, like our Holiday party this weekend, I'll take the case and screen protector off, clean it and show it off looking brand new out of the box.
    As soon as it's home, it's back in the protection.

So, using your logic, would you not wear a condom because it makes your "Unit" look funny while it's on??
    12-01-10 08:19 PM
    I don't like the invisible shield or ghost shield for that matter. I have the privacy shield from Verizon and it has no issues whatsoever. Does what it should do and was easy to apply.
    I agree, never had a problem with the privacy screen from verizon. Its a little pricy at 12.99 for just 1 but it lasts a long time and is easy to put on. And yeah no water necessary.

12-01-10 08:26 PM
    I got a 5 pack from the ones that come w epik resin for $4. Easy, never nees anything.

12-01-10 08:32 PM
    I use my Otterbox screen protector, that came with my Impact case.
    12-01-10 08:34 PM
    I use my Otterbox screen protector, that came with my Impact case.
    Those are the best I've used.

If you put them on right, when they are clean, you can't even tell they are there unless you run your fingernail over the edge!
    12-01-10 08:39 PM
    While I admit, they don't always look great on there, they look at heck of a LOT better than scratches on the screen.

I keep an Otterbox Impact Silicone Skin and a Screen protector on my baby for everyday life to protect it.

Now, when I'm going to be out somewhere I want to show it off, like our Holiday party this weekend, I'll take the case and screen protector off, clean it and show it off looking brand new out of the box.
    As soon as it's home, it's back in the protection.

So, using your logic, would you not wear a condom because it makes your "Unit" look funny while it's on??
    Very well said son.......
    12-01-10 10:58 PM
    Learn to show some respect! I'm not your son, Ibrahim. I'd sooner shoot myself than claim relation to you!

12-01-10 11:49 PM

Cyber-Gangster.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 12-02-10 at 12:17 AM.
    12-02-10 12:08 AM
    I know what water can do to electronics and I agree that alcohol wipes are great to use to clean the screen. They recommend using a soap solution to allow you to position the protector properly before the adhesive applies. Most QUALITY screen protectors like Zagg, BSE, and others suggest this and if done right, no liquid will get inside the phone.
    I have to agree with you pb. Although not all have to be "quality". LoL. I say that because I bought a $4 or 5 one from ebay. Instructions stated to used the drops of soapy water(on the s/p not the screen). I was a lil nervous at first but its been 3 or so months now and I have absolutely NO issues with my screen protector!

12-02-10 12:17 AM
    After reading through this thread........I feel like a newb. Lmao. I am totally lost. But some of you can be very entertaining! But I do think as rediculous as some of the posts sound, this info may be helpful to someone else.

12-02-10 12:46 AM
    The zagg is a good shield, in my experience. Yeah, take the battery out. Clean the screen real well with an alcohol wipe. Mist the screen lightly with the included sprayer. Mist yer fingers liberally with the same. Apply shield carefully. Set bb upside down to ensure that moisture doesn't migrate where you don't want it to be. Let all dry and reinstall battery.

Are there better solutions out there? No doubt! I just haven't used them myself. . .
    12-11-10 07:31 AM
    The zagg is a good shield

Are there better solutions out there? No doubt! I just haven't used them myself. . .
    I agree. BSE is great too but no problem with Zagg.
    12-11-10 07:43 AM
    Mods need to close this for sure. We can start a new thread as the children here continue on even a ML has been banned.

Post and certain members reported!
    12-11-10 07:45 AM
    Mods need to close this for sure. We can start a new thread as the children here continue on even a ML has been banned.

?

Is this going on my permanent record?

I thought we were getting back on track, and then the thread-police shows up. Oh, NO!!!!!

What does this mean?: "even a ML has been banned" If this is "english as a second language," then please excuse. . .
    12-11-10 07:54 AM
    I buy my protectors from Walmart and cut them to size.

12-11-10 01:08 PM
    I use the Zagg on one of my Blackberries. It's not bad.

BTW, Next time check the dates. Post were up "prior to" the ban. I've seen a **** of a lot worse posted on here (on CB).....over the last three years.

Last edited by Blacklatino; 12-11-10 at 01:37 PM.
    12-11-10 01:12 PM
    I agree, never had a problem with the privacy screen from verizon. Its a little pricy at 12.99 for just 1 but it lasts a long time and is easy to put on. And yeah no water necessary.

Know what JRZ? I was in a local VZW store and picked up one of those privacy screens cause I like to have a fresh one on my screen every so often. And I tell you what...it is fantastic! Nice feel, thick, but not too thick and goes on smoothly! I am very pleased even tho it was a little pricey!

Good call.
    12-11-10 01:38 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD